News
On Swing Kids • Mar 9, 2019
Title Swing Kids Spoiler
If you are D.O's brother in a movie, you're destined to die
14 2
Replying to Mitti • Feb 9, 2019
Title The Crowned Clown
Yes, there is!
Thanks a looot <3 Seems quite interesting and I'll probably start it after I finish the drama I'm currently rewatching :D
1 0
Replying to Mitti • Feb 4, 2019
Title The Crowned Clown
Yes, there is!
Yaaay thank you. Gotta start watching it right away then
1 0
On The Crowned Clown • Feb 4, 2019
Title The Crowned Clown
Are there any comedy moments here or is it just really dramatical? Gonna watch it for sure because I love YJG but I'm just looking for something at least a little funny at the moment
1 0
On SKY Castle • Feb 2, 2019
Title SKY Castle
The last 2-3 episodes were just a waste of screen time, they should've just made it 16 episodes like it originally planned. Still one of the best dramas I've watched tho. Definitely worth the hype
1 0
On Touch Your Heart • Jan 21, 2019
Title Touch Your Heart
Although I really anticipated to see them as a couple again, this plot sounds terrible :D
10 0
On SKY Castle • Dec 8, 2018
Title SKY Castle
Just read allkpops article about this drama and it seems to have a very positive feedback from netizens. Is it worth it giving it a try?
9 0
Replying to Alaa • Nov 19, 2018
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
Honestly it is, I cant believe the rating this show has in its own country, its sooooooo under appreciated
I haven't watched them yet but I honestly believe it's because it overlaps with JTBC's The beauty inside (since the original version was a big success) and MBC's Terius Behind Me which seem to be strong competition. I'm sure they won't impress me as much as this masterpiece but people just go for bubblier dramas which is quite understandable
2 0
On The Smile Has Left Your Eyes • Nov 17, 2018
Title The Smile Has Left Your Eyes
Just watched episode 3 and surpassed my expectations like dammmmmmmmn. This might be the best drama I've watched since KMHM
9 0
On Come and Hug Me • Jun 30, 2018
Title Come and Hug Me
Is it some serious tear-jerker or has some comedy elements?
0 0
On Lawless Lawyer • May 31, 2018
Title Lawless Lawyer
Do we get some comedy here or just a raw action/law drama?
0 0
On Misty • May 31, 2018
Title Misty
If you want an easy to watch drama with some sweet romance, DO NOT watch Misty. Out of all the kdramas I;ve watched, I think this ona has the saddest ending
6 0
On Something in the Rain • May 28, 2018
Title Something in the Rain
Dropped at episode 5 because the plot was missing. Lovely chemistry tho
4 0
Replying to hala • Apr 11, 2018
Title Something in the Rain
More like mellow drama. So not much comic scenes but not a tear-jerker, just a real-life like drama.
Thank u <3
0 0
On Something in the Rain • Apr 9, 2018
Title Something in the Rain
Is this a romcom type of drama or more like a tear jerker?
0 0
On A Korean Odyssey • Mar 3, 2018
Title A Korean Odyssey
Can you even imagine how handsome Lee Seung Gi is that I haven't dropped this drama at episode 2
8 0
Replying to Romane • Feb 27, 2018
Title Mother
every seconds of it are sad so~
Expected that :/ thank youu for answering
0 0
On Mother • Feb 27, 2018
Title Mother
Is this really sad or has some comedy elements? I like Lee Bo Young a lot so I'll watch it eventually but I'm not in the mood for something too heartbreaking :d
0 0
On A Korean Odyssey • Feb 18, 2018
Title A Korean Odyssey
This story had so much potential at first. What's wrong with the screenwriters T_T
8 0
On Tempted • Feb 8, 2018
Title Tempted
Woo Do Hwan and Joy. Visuals are no joke
9 0
