Editorials
Replying to Shiro Lucifer • Jul 30, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I think it is because the show isn't what people expected it to be after the pilot and are now highly critical.…
Oooh okay. What shows do you recommend with tension?
0 9
Replying to Shiro Lucifer • Jul 30, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I think it is because the show isn't what people expected it to be after the pilot and are now highly critical.…
What do you think are the parts that the show has done well? Is there tension?
0 11
Replying to Shiro Lucifer • Jul 30, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I think it is because the show isn't what people expected it to be after the pilot and are now highly critical.…
Okay so what would you rate it?
1 13
Replying to Shiro Lucifer • Jul 29, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I think it is because the show isn't what people expected it to be after the pilot and are now highly critical.…
Wait two questions. Number one, who gets 🍇 and number two, did the pilot over hype it? I was really excited after seeing the pilot so I’m worried I’m going to be let down.
0 15
Replying to Dreamoverdosed • Jul 28, 2026
Title Teach You a Lesson
The plot is realistic, Acting is Superb, Core message is zeitgeisty. This series has been a nationwide hit in…
preach
2 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Jul 28, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
Can someone explain to me why the ratings are so low, it’s looks really good.
2 18
Replying to Rose • Jun 29, 2026
Title Notes from the Last Row
hyun wook really did well in this one I got so disappointed last time in my dearest nemesis as I was waiting for…
yes.
2 0
Replying to wingsofsage • Jun 29, 2026
Person Min Thanakorn Wichanukhor
it's really funny to me that in every episode of payback till now, people keep saying his face is ordinary/boring.…
THATS WHAT IM SAYING
2 0
Replying to longjumping_yak • Jun 29, 2026
Person Toptap Jarukit Kaewmoonrueang
I spelt his name wrong and cannot edit.....
lol
0 0
Replying to 100zzsuzy • Jun 2, 2026
Title Notes from the Last Row
Finally, we have a date for our Hyunwookie's return! I'm so excited for this drama. It's going to be so good.
Love the profile
1 1
Replying to Iloveyoomorethanyou • May 31, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
Don't be, its beautiful
no no trauma
0 0
On Payback • May 31, 2026
Title Payback
I love this so much
1 0
On Ticket to Heaven • May 31, 2026
Title Ticket to Heaven
I’m scared to touch this
0 2
Replying to Niaforlife • May 29, 2026
Article 'A Shop for Killers Season 2' gears up for premiere
Why do you need to comment this though…
That’s valid but I also feel like you didn’t a reason so it sounded kind of rude? I’m not saying you need to, it’s just how ti came off to me.
0 1
Replying to Niaforlife • May 29, 2026
Article 'A Shop for Killers Season 2' gears up for premiere
Why do you need to comment this though…
But no needs to hear the negative opinion. Then you hate on others for sharing theirs
0 3
Replying to Feardorcha • May 29, 2026
Article 'A Shop for Killers Season 2' gears up for premiere
I may be the only person in the world who really did not care for S1.
Why do you need to comment this though…
0 5
On Double Helix • May 26, 2026
Title Double Helix
I like the relationship between the actors but the actual bl is lowkey like…
7 0
Replying to mature bls • May 26, 2026
Title Knot
I just watched the trailer sorry but the plot is way better and the scene that I wanted to see from the pot they…
I wouldn’t say drop, but the plot did look better
2 0
On My Royal Nemesis • May 23, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
THE WRIST KISS??? THE WRIST KISS.
27 0
Replying to Ainhoa • May 19, 2026
Title Daughter of Fortune
I am actually enjoying it so far. Give it a go.
What’s the main leaf like?
0 2