Editorials
Replying to Jiejie • May 4, 2026
Title A Splendid Match
Why did they choose 2 leads with VERY STRONG facial features?
im so confused
1 0
Replying to liminglvr • May 1, 2026
Title Love of Silom
loved the ep but damn can they shorten the dancing scenes at least a little bit 💀
THAT’S WHAT I WAS THINKING
2 0
On No Doubt in Us • May 1, 2026
Title No Doubt in Us
this is going to be amazing
0 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • May 1, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day
Okay so when is season two coming out?
8 0
Replying to Perfect Crown • Apr 30, 2026
Title Perfect Crown
Replying to deleted comment
we are supposed to keep it hidden :(
4 0
On Filing for Love • Apr 29, 2026
Title Filing for Love
This is going to be peak trust
9 0
Replying to Niaforlife • Apr 29, 2026
Title Revenged Love
Is it worth picking up head two head and my personal weatherman again? Also how were Tharntype, ThamePo, KinnPorche,…
okayyy!
0 0
Replying to Niaforlife • Apr 28, 2026
Title Revenged Love
Is it worth picking up head two head and my personal weatherman again? Also how were Tharntype, ThamePo, KinnPorche,…
I started head 2 head, it lowkey gives similar vibes as duang with you. I wish there was more tension. I might watch love in the air but I’m not sure yet. I’ll look at semantic error.
0 2
Replying to estar • Apr 28, 2026
Title Dare You to Death
i might get a lot of hate for saying this & i really have nothing against either actor, but they lack chemistry…
Oh nah I won’t take hate on them. I understand the pairing may not be for you
0 2
Replying to sjay • Apr 27, 2026
Title Dare You to Death
Fuck this production team bro😭 WHY DID THEY NOT FOLLOW THE NOVEL😭 . The novel was perfect. I still get upset…
where to read novel?
0 0
Replying to Rokcee • Apr 27, 2026
Title Dare You to Death
So this is my first JD drama and honestly they have more chemistry of the screen than in this drama….i haven’t…
It isn’t bad, I just think they didn’t fit into the roles this time.
0 1
Replying to Niaforlife • Apr 27, 2026
Title Revenged Love
Is it worth picking up head two head and my personal weatherman again? Also how were Tharntype, ThamePo, KinnPorche,…
So what I’m hearing is Kinnporsche, love mechanics, dangerous romance, and perfect ten liners
0 4
Replying to Xiao Zi • Apr 27, 2026
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
I have a feeling that this is gonna end up like Stranger Things S5. All hopes up just to be disappointed.
NO I HAVE BEEN WAITING TO LONG TO BE DISAPPOINTED
1 0
Replying to shraddhasingh • Apr 27, 2026
Title Spirit Fingers
On episode 2 and this is such a well made drama. The acting, directing, editing, cinematography is so good. In…
exactly omg
1 0
Replying to burnot • Apr 27, 2026
Title Love of Silom
pleasant and funny drama with good looking actors but what the fuck what a bad acting. Can't they learm from chinese…
What? 🥹
7 0
Replying to misanthrope10 • Apr 25, 2026
Title Revenged Love
my stand in
woah two minutes ago
0 0
Replying to Niaforlife • Apr 25, 2026
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
I don’t think I’ll be here when this season comes out
Lol I was just joking because its taking so long
2 1
Replying to Niaforlife • Apr 24, 2026
Title Revenged Love
you got most of the good ones. try only friends (theres a new season currently releasing and you don’t have…
also abo desire!
1 1
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Apr 24, 2026
Title Revenged Love
Can anyone suggest super hot and jealous/possessive male dramas but with yk well developed romance and tension.…
Is it worth picking up head two head and my personal weatherman again? Also how were Tharntype, ThamePo, KinnPorche, and Love Mechanics? Are there any other you would reccomend
0 6
Replying to Niaforlife • Apr 24, 2026
Title Revenged Love
you got most of the good ones. try only friends (theres a new season currently releasing and you don’t have…
sorry for all the typing errors im not dumb just lazy
0 0