Editorials
Replying to ItsBRN • 18 hours ago
Title The Glory
synopsis puts me off; I’m not really into revenge dramas
then don’t watch it?
0 0
On Revenge of Others • 18 hours ago
Title Revenge of Others
guys this is actually pretty good, I would suggest giving it a try!!
0 0
On Twisted Tie • 1 day ago
Title Twisted Tie
it’s on the same level as the prosecutors proposal?
0 1
On Against the Current • 22 days ago
Title Against the Current
why is she recapturing his heart..
0 0
On Francesca Next Door • Sep 8, 2026
Title Francesca Next Door
WE GOT ENHYPEN IN A DRAMA HELL YEAH 🗣️🗣️
1 0
Replying to Shippymode • Sep 6, 2026
Title You Maniac
Oh no , that will be so bad then 🥲That too butterfly is pretty special for him
I didn’t even think about that omg..
1 0
On You Maniac • Sep 6, 2026
Title You Maniac
THAT KISSS?? I can die happy. Though I’m kinda worried that other people will have ther butterfly bracelet…
12 2
On You Maniac • Aug 29, 2026
Title You Maniac
IM SCREAMING AHHHH
3 0
On My Bias, My Boss • Aug 25, 2026
Title My Bias, My Boss
guys should I watch this?
1 9
Replying to Minmin_ • Aug 19, 2026
Title Lust
Here after the sitting on d*** bod! es scene. But, the 2nd lead storyline is weird. A kid who still plays with🧸…
genuinely and the way he talks is so weird 😭
3 1
Replying to Dramalover16 • Aug 17, 2026
Title Pull Strings
Oh, this gets me excited. I haven't watched any dramas for a month because of how boring they were, and now they're…
I reccomend teach you a lesson!
0 0
On Don't Be Too Emotional • Aug 15, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I was lowkey let down by this series
10 2
Replying to reichell • Aug 11, 2026
Title Better Days
it sucks
BLASPHEMY! Thy hooligan is mislead
10 0
Replying to Bree Lee-Moss • Aug 4, 2026
Title The Legend of Shen Li
Finally done! Someone compared this to TMPB so I watched this and I think TMPB is better. However, can't deny…
what is TMPB
0 1
Replying to Shiro Lucifer • Jul 31, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I think it is because the show isn't what people expected it to be after the pilot and are now highly critical.…
I’m watching it right now it’s sooo good!
1 0
Replying to Shiro Lucifer • Jul 31, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I think it is because the show isn't what people expected it to be after the pilot and are now highly critical.…
Holy moly. I started don’t get to emotional but it was only okay. I might keep watching it but I do recommend the prosecutors proposal if you haven’t seen it yet.
1 2
Replying to Shiro Lucifer • Jul 30, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I think it is because the show isn't what people expected it to be after the pilot and are now highly critical.…
I’ve heard of all lot of them!!
1 4
Replying to Shiro Lucifer • Jul 30, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I think it is because the show isn't what people expected it to be after the pilot and are now highly critical.…
Holy crap that’s a lot.
1 0
Replying to Shiro Lucifer • Jul 30, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I think it is because the show isn't what people expected it to be after the pilot and are now highly critical.…
Oh okay lol
1 7
Replying to Shiro Lucifer • Jul 30, 2026
Title Don't Be Too Emotional
I think it is because the show isn't what people expected it to be after the pilot and are now highly critical.…
Oooh okay. What shows do you recommend with tension?
0 9