Editorials
On The Lost Prince • May 13, 2026
Title The Lost Prince
I’m waiting on this one
0 0
Replying to Indie Art Girl • May 12, 2026
Title The Gaze
For anyone interested here's the trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aE7QdBMquBM
Thank you! Wait I also have a question. When it says he sells himself, is it talking about them being intimate? If you don’t know that okay, I was just a little confused
0 1
Replying to Niaforlife • May 11, 2026
Title Journey with You
what is MYATB and KTL
Thank You!
0 0
Replying to Niaforlife • May 10, 2026
Title Journey with You
what is MYATB and KTL
thank you!
1 0
Replying to xoxo • May 10, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
someone remind me how it went after at least the first half is released. the plot seems promising for now and…
I agree but this one is pretty good so far
1 0
Replying to gypsy_cloud • May 10, 2026
Title Journey with You
Costume BLs will always have a place in my heart. On top of competing other mordern-day bls, they have to level…
what is MYATB and KTL
1 4
Replying to Mica • May 9, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
7.7 for this is ridiculous.
Blame the guy who gave it a 1.0 after watching 20 minutes
0 0
Replying to Carulhein • May 9, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
I don’t get why the rating is this low because it’s really hard to find a show that’s just so entertaining…
Causr there are like two people who are are being really negative lol. One guy gave it 1.0 only after watching 20 minutes. You should go comment on his review telling him how he’s the only one who gave it such a low rating.
5 0
Replying to Mephisto • May 9, 2026
Review My Royal Nemesis
funny how you people are always like this. Only you opinion is right? Go fuck yourself
Why are you so angry lol
2 0
Replying to Mephisto • May 9, 2026
Review My Royal Nemesis
Shut up. Just because you idiots need more than one episode to decide whether a show is good or not
Because that’s how your supposed to judge something dude. Not everyone is one your level
2 0
Replying to Mephisto • May 9, 2026
Review My Royal Nemesis
then leave
And no one needs your comments. Are you oblivious?
3 0
Replying to aevun • May 9, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
I wished they didn't add the ml and sml also related to the past story. that plot is overused. otherwise it's…
Agreed
0 0
Replying to Mephisto • May 9, 2026
Review My Royal Nemesis
then leave
You leave your the one hating so much. No needs your opinion 💔
3 2
Mephisto • May 9, 2026
Review My Royal Nemesis
This is honestly really sad
2 4
Replying to Niaforlife • May 8, 2026
Title Double Helix
names?
Oh really? No but the concept is actually amazing please watch it.
0 1
Replying to Niaforlife • May 8, 2026
Title Double Helix
names?
It’s pretty good!
0 0
Replying to Niaforlife • May 8, 2026
Title Double Helix
names?
I love all the ones your watching, I looked at your list. Are you currently watching filing for love?? I dropped it. Also, I watched Sammy’s children day!!! One of my favorites of all time. Did you watch revenged love? Sorry, I lowkey stalked your page lol. I also saw you watched To My Shore. I appluad you for that the charcters digusted me so much, like I had to drop it and I want it to stay far away from me. Anyways, sorry for the yap, tell me your opinions!!
0 0
Replying to Niaforlife • May 8, 2026
Title Double Helix
names?
Wu is so good, I think it’s also a BL, you really have to go watch it.
0 3
Replying to Niaforlife • May 8, 2026
Title Double Helix
names?
A Splendid Match, Wu, Love of Silom, Double Helix, Journey with You, My Royal Nemesis, Absolute Value of Romace (kinda)
0 2
Replying to Niaforlife • May 8, 2026
Title Double Helix
names?
I was just watching for tension but then the drama came and I was like, hell no.
0 0