Editorials Replying to Niaforlife • Apr 24, 2026
Title Revenged Love
you got most of the good ones. try only friends (theres a new season currently releasing and you don’t have…
the new season is called only friends: dream on
0 0
Replying to notyourmalyshka • Apr 24, 2026
Title Revenged Love
Can anyone suggest super hot and jealous/possessive male dramas but with yk well developed romance and tension.…
you got most of the good ones. try only friends (theres a new season currently releasing and you don’t have to warch the old one), Thundercloud Rainstorm, Sammy’s Childrens Day (this one is actually the best), my stubborn and for ones to look foward to are knot, payback, and don’t get to emotional (my personal favorite. I reccoment watching the trailer for that one.
0 4
On To My Shore • Apr 24, 2026
Title To My Shore
im digusted by this characters (not the actors) in this show
1 0
On Sammy's Children's Day • Apr 24, 2026
Title Sammy's Children's Day Spoiler
Thank god he kissed him omg
5 0
On Spirit Fingers • Apr 24, 2026
Title Spirit Fingers
Why are the ratings so bad this show was peak
22 2
Replying to heejin • Apr 24, 2026
Review All of Us Are Dead Season 2
tysm bro
your welcome twin
2 0
Replying to Niaforlife • Apr 23, 2026
Title Fake Fact Lips
what show is your profile picture from?
thank you!
2 0
Replying to skydoll • Apr 23, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
I loved both first seasons and was really into the second one. Worth the watch.
people say it’s kind of dissapointing
0 0
Replying to JhataJhat • Apr 22, 2026
Title Duty after School: Part 2
the most 3rd class drama ever to be made... they could have just nuked everything if they had to kill everyone...…
Pull a AOUAD?
0 1
Replying to Aidzjk • Apr 22, 2026
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
Guys am soooo excited my grandson will watch this season w me😍😍
I don’t think I’ll be here when this season comes out
10 3
heejin • Apr 22, 2026
Review All of Us Are Dead Season 2
I agree with this
6 2
Replying to Pearl Harbor • Apr 22, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
I thought, the 1st season was very good and the concept of emotion cells were new. But , from second season it…
okay then i will check out the first season
1 0
On Yumi's Cells Season 3 • Apr 22, 2026
Title Yumi's Cells Season 3
Is it worth watching the first two seasons? I have heard mixed reviews
1 4
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Apr 22, 2026
Title Fake Fact Lips
Oh so by the description, dumb and dumber
what show is your profile picture from?
2 3
On The Legend of Kitchen Soldier • Apr 22, 2026
Title The Legend of Kitchen Soldier
im so hyped so see him in this role
1 0
On Addicted • Apr 15, 2026
Title Addicted
Can someone tell me where I can watch this without paying? Please I can’t find anything :(.
0 1
Replying to prinsesaparde • Feb 23, 2026
Article Arthur Chen and Sun Qian's 'Love Story in the 1970s' announces premiere date
ya! on my birthday 🎂 so excited to see this, curious about their chemistry 🫶
Happy coming up birthday!
1 0
On This Is I • Feb 12, 2026
Title This Is I
This is such a well made movie and I haven’t even finished it yet.
4 0
Replying to Niaforlife • Nov 17, 2025
Title Had I Not Seen the Sun
YOU DIDN'T FEEL THE CHEMISTRY?
Okay I’ll respect your opinion… but I literally fell in love with them.
1 0
Replying to Niaforlife • Nov 17, 2025
Title Had I Not Seen the Sun
No you should watch it, it's heart breakingly amazing.
Okay that’s fair lol
0 1