Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Germany
  • Contribution Points: 13 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 7, 2021
Replying to cdvmty • Mar 11, 2022
Title Semantic Error Spoiler
Finally a Korean BL that delivers. No need for a weird/nearly impossible/overly-exaggerated plot, no need for…
Couldn't agree more. I was honestly immediately 'scared' when I saw Jihye because I expected the typical 'he's mine not yours he's not gay ew' plotline. But I was positively surprised! It's definitely a must watch and sets the bar high for everything that follows
0 2
Replying to Nimmerland • Mar 11, 2022
Such a high quality bl! The chemistry was amazing, no awkwardness at all.It's such an underrated aspect but stiffness…
P.s. DON'T SKIP THE ENDING OF THE LAST EPISODE! It's a must watch!
0 0
On Semantic Error • Mar 11, 2022
Such a high quality bl! The chemistry was amazing, no awkwardness at all.
It's such an underrated aspect but stiffness between the couple is a big reason why most dramas feel so... Weird to so many people. Nothing like that was here. They're clearly comfortable with each other, so sweet to see. If they'll actually do a second season then I can't wait to see more. Hopefully not with a different cast though, that never works out
9 2
Replying to jpny01 • Mar 6, 2022
Title Kissable Lips Spoiler
But they wouldn't love each other less if they didn't do it, so they might as well, right? All things being the…
I'm sorry for my late answer!
The tripping thing... God the tripping thing. I'm so glad that's not really a thing anymore. I totally agree that it always had a ting of homophia. As if the writers never have anything actually planned to make them like each other so it's just 'let him fall, they're gay it's fine' (exaggerated speaking).
I get what you mean with the love scene! They're not twelve, they know what they want and they're not shy about it. For me personally it just felt... So rushed. I think if they were a bit more physical with each other a bit earlier I wouldn't have minded. But this felt... Really ill fitting.

I think it would have been interesting if Jun didn't immediately had to die and they had to talk about it. Could have made for some nice emotional stuff. But this way it's grey.
The only thing that doesn't fit for me is honestly his trauma about losing the first guy he ever loved, it's such a big thing but it opens the question about the sex thing. Because in a way he IS making Min suffer the same way he had to suffer, just in a different way. Min also lost the love of his life, and he slept with him while thinking they would be together forever. I get why Jun did it, but I also don't because like I said if someone knows what it's like to lose someone it's him.

I guess this drama will stay emotionally grey 🤔
0 1
Replying to jpny01 • Feb 27, 2022
Title Kissable Lips Spoiler
But they wouldn't love each other less if they didn't do it, so they might as well, right? All things being the…
They literally just fully kissed for the first time, there was no need for sex except for fanservice. In the story itself I don't think cramping everything physical into the last episode helps the plot.

Are you talking about the tripping metaphorically? Because yes Junho let Min take the full fall without thought
0 3
Replying to jpny01 • Feb 27, 2022
Title Kissable Lips Spoiler
But they wouldn't love each other less if they didn't do it, so they might as well, right? All things being the…
Sleeping with each other is a giant step in their relationship. They never got physical before, so for Min it's the sign that everything will be alright and for Junho it's a last goodbye. So I would say it makes a big difference,not the same at all
0 5
Replying to loveinfernal72 • Feb 27, 2022
Title Kissable Lips Spoiler
Completely agree. And he also tried leaving him without even a goodbye.
That's the worst part. What a horrible, horrible thing to do to someone you love. If he died without even saying goodbye how would Min ever be supposed to move on? Also with no closure if he actually died, because Min would never really know, could only assume.

But at the same time it's supposed to be romantic because he died for him, not wanting even the possibility to hurt Min. It's honestly beyond me!
2 1
On Kissable Lips • Feb 27, 2022
Title Kissable Lips Spoiler
I don't understand the ending at all and the character motivation even less. If he knew he wanted to die anyway why the hell would he sleep with him? I thought he wanted to protect him from everything.
Shouldn't he be the one knowing how hard is to lose your true love? That's so cruel and so out of nowhere. Weird to me.

And like yes, I do get the drama aspect but dude the whole cruck of his character was his past trauma of losing the love of his life and now he's doing the exact same thing to Min like huh?! Why?!
5 10
Replying to Nimmerland • Feb 25, 2022
I think a big point is that Type very vocally said he does NOT want to get married. And instead of respecting…
You have your opinion and I have mine. You didn't even try to understand my point or argument so this is pointless. You think what you think and I think what I think
2 0
Replying to Nimmerland • Feb 25, 2022
I think a big point is that Type very vocally said he does NOT want to get married. And instead of respecting…
He said no when Tharn talked to him. Then they never discussed it again and Tharn decided by himself to ask Type without talking to him again. Type never had a moment in the series where he was by himself and thought about it or try and have a compromise with Tharn. It was simply never discussed again. And then suddenly it's fine? Nah that's a whole issue
0 2
Replying to Nimmerland • Feb 25, 2022
I think a big point is that Type very vocally said he does NOT want to get married. And instead of respecting…
That's hardly overthinking. Not accepting someone's decision to not wanna get married is cruel and shows how little he actually cares about Type's wishes when they contradict with his
1 4
Replying to Nimmerland • Feb 23, 2022
Fifty shades of grey is anything but an accurate representation of the bdsm community honestly
No problem. It's still a very taboo topic and being curious is the best way to understand anything. I'm glad I could explain a few things :)
0 0
Replying to Nimmerland • Feb 23, 2022
Fifty shades of grey is anything but an accurate representation of the bdsm community honestly
Absolutely no! The problem with Anastasia was that she didn't seem interested in even trying anything bdsm related which is already a red flag. She was clearly interested in Christian but that's it. There are so many scenes which are unacceptable in any ds relationship. For example he hit her and then left her crying for him. A real dom would never do that. I still get so angry and heartbroken just thinking about it.
He also ignored her safe word and continued a punishment. Absolutely unacceptable.
Every relationship is different of course so there's no 'right way' to get into bdsm. Maybe one partner can be interested in trying something with the other and that's how it starts. Very often, even before you go into a 'serious' relationship you research about it because it generally seems interesting or you're naturally curious.

Of course like explained in the movie, a relationship is not a must. Sometimes it's simply two people wanting to engage in ds acts. No feelings involved.

The most important thing is trust and consent. If you try out some bdsm related things and find yourself not enjoying it at all then simply don't. It's all about what both parties enjoy and are comfortable with.


In 50 shades it almost seems as if Anastasia tries to 'heal' Christian so he doesn't need to be a dom anymore. She also asks why they just can't do 'normal stuff'. All of these things are very clear signs that she isn't a sub and is not interested in being one. Which is more than fine, but since she loves Christian she still does ds related stuff.
It's a very... Distorted and toxic picture of bdsm.
1 2
On Love and Leashes • Feb 23, 2022
A 10/10 recommendation for sure.
The only thing missing for me personally was one or two more scenes of aftercare. I know there was one but I still wish for one or two more. Except that an amazing entry to the bdsm world, respectful, fully consensual.
Everything you need.
9 0
Replying to vaccumEuro • Feb 23, 2022
After watching this, now I understand how bdsm works......btw, a great watch!!In my sense, I'd say this is an…
Fifty shades of grey is anything but an accurate representation of the bdsm community honestly
0 4
On Tinted with You • Feb 15, 2022
Title Tinted with You Spoiler
They had such a strong premise and a strong start, it's sad all the rush ended after they arrived at the main location. They could have done SO MUCH and did nothing, it's sad.
7 0
On You Make Me Dance • Feb 14, 2022
Honestly a comfort show of mine. Not perfect but consistent and sweet.
I also really like the ending. Not overly cheesy or cringey just... Real life in a good way
5 0
Replying to ShinnM • Feb 14, 2022
Title Paint with Love Spoiler
Like all the actors and their acting, main couple as well as Nueng & Tharn. I think the main flaw in this drama…
Just delete the stupid jealousy storyline and instead have them learn from each other and accept their differences. Phap can't work in an office and Maze will never be as free spirited as Phap. That's fine.
Them finding a comprise within each other would have been so meaningful
1 0
Replying to SpikedBoba • Feb 14, 2022
Apparently yes, Phap had no idea they were step-siblings (and somehow neither did Tharn, who was equally jealous…
The typical 'let's drag it out for 8 episodes instead of having a one minute conversation and actually mature topics'. The premise was so good, I was so disappointed it got dragged into this stereotypical jealousy plot
0 0
Replying to SpikedBoba • Feb 14, 2022
This started off so strong and promising to me but unfortunately, it dragged. I think they went a bit too ham…
And that with THREE screenwriters. Maybe each of them got four episodes and never showed their script to the other two? ^^
2 0