One setting, small set of characters, no real depth yet but the story itself just started, a clear goal in the storyline, nice camera work and well fitting colours, fashion department did their best... Make up department probably lost a bet or was ill.
So far it's a smol but cute story. I personally do feel chemistry between the leads but they've barely been on screen together so too much would be weird as well. We'll see what the next episodes bring.
BL industry in Korea is complex, it's brave of them to adapt this manhwa to screen. I know what you mean but maybe…
I totally get that. But naturally huge chunks of plot and subtle plot gets lost. So I think it would have been better if they focused on making the first season in school the best they could instead of cramming everything in and losing plot and character depth
My personal point still is: they should have let the whole season be set in school. No cramping University in too, it's too much jumping. We just established them barely in school and now they're already leaving. Then season two could have been just University.
I can't believe we're still treating the word consent so damn lightly even in 2022. He's drunk, he can't consent. The other was sober. Nothing that happened was okay, period.
Yooo you’re totally right! I was about to write it
Thanks! I was honestly surprised when they kissed. I was like wth why, how?! They spent like ten hours together! But hey, three convos are enough I guess
I already struggle with understanding how the main couple even got together? Like there was barely any screentime dedicated to showcase how they got closer. It just... Happened because plot I guess? It started out so strong and so good but any direct storyline got lost in the third episode. The production, colours and camera work is good, nothing in that area is lacking in my opinion!
It's like one of those over dramatic soap operas that just keeps on going and adding drama on top on drama and theatrical gasps and reaction shots over and over again to everything happening on screen. It's so bad and self aware in a way you just have to keep watching. That's the only way I can describe this.
This was waaaaay too short. A really adorable mini drama. The couple had nice chemistry and the story was simple but sweet. I hope to see more lesbian dramas like this one~
Pls, pls and please, I just want to beg y'all moral cops as kinnporshe will finally be airing in a few weeks after…
The fact that you're commenting about how people are not allowed to comment on anything is irony it itself. You're allowed to talk about how much you love a show but everyone else is also allowed to comment how much they hate it. If you can't accept that get a grip and leave the internet
Some peoples morals, or rather the lack of them is really showing in the comment section
I will never understand how people can start discussions about drunk kissing as if it will ever have any cute aspect. Kuen was drunk out of his mind and Lian wasn't. Kuen could not give any consent whatsoever. The fact that people wanna argue it's romantic because Lian kissed him first is... So beyond me.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around this series. I think the "Cutie Pie" persona has worn thin very quickly.…
Don't get yourself a friend like Jay. Anyone who would let me walk out a club, drunk as hell with a man against my will (whoever it is, doesn't matter) should not be considered a friend. Period.
Couldn't agree more. I was honestly immediately 'scared' when I saw Jihye because I expected the typical 'he's…
I've been wanting to start Cherry but the mixed reviews make me a bit hesitant especially after just finishing this. But maybe at least taking a look is worth it, if not I still have this to come back to ^^
They have the farthest age gap between the leads yet the kiss scenes were the deepest and bravest kbls could served…
But in this case the age gap at least makes sense. Sangwoo is a early semester and Jea is in his last year and I'm honestly glad they're not the same age because it simply would be a bit weird
So far it's a smol but cute story. I personally do feel chemistry between the leads but they've barely been on screen together so too much would be weird as well.
We'll see what the next episodes bring.
Then season two could have been just University.
He's drunk, he can't consent. The other was sober. Nothing that happened was okay, period.
It started out so strong and so good but any direct storyline got lost in the third episode. The production, colours and camera work is good, nothing in that area is lacking in my opinion!
You're allowed to talk about how much you love a show but everyone else is also allowed to comment how much they hate it. If you can't accept that get a grip and leave the internet