K-Drama Replying to Cathy58 • Oct 23, 2022
Title Maid's Revenge Spoiler
I really am so disappointed with the ending! To have enjoyed this mini drama and with such an ending, I’m speechless!
Thanks! Do you think they'll make a season 2?
1 1
On Maid's Revenge • Oct 21, 2022
Title Maid's Revenge
With chinese dramas I know their endings always sucks... so is it a really bad ending or bearable?
1 3
On Missing: The Other Side Season 2 • Oct 20, 2022
Title Missing: The Other Side Season 2
Waiting for this soooo f.... bad!!!
1 0
Replying to 8170613sks • Oct 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
99.99% she will make a cameo.
If not Bu Yeon character has no sense anymore, I hope they'll not ruin the drama. Also they just created a great chemistry between Uk and Mu-deok and then they're going to switch the main lead actress? It's not a good idea... but let see...
2 6
On Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow • Oct 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
I hope they will not cut out Jung So Min!
2 9
On Alchemy of Souls • Oct 16, 2022
Title Alchemy of Souls
I hope Jung So Min will be also in season 2
5 0
On Crash Course in Romance • Sep 28, 2022
Title Crash Course in Romance
My love Kyungho *-*
3 0
On Tomorrow • Apr 14, 2022
Title Tomorrow
Why such low rating?
0 1
On Tomorrow • Apr 3, 2022
Title Tomorrow
Waiting for more episode to air before watching it
8 0
On Youkai Sharehouse: Kaettekita n Kai • Mar 29, 2022
Title Youkai Sharehouse: Kaettekita n Kai
Love it, I hope someone will sub it
1 1
On Koi ni Ochita Ohitori Sama: Stendhal no Renairon • Mar 21, 2022
Title Koi ni Ochita Ohitori Sama: Stendhal no Renairon
Wanna watch this!
0 0
Replying to h o w l • Mar 25, 2021
Title My Mischievous Fiancée Spoiler
he finds out in ep 10
Until ep 10 she doesn't know but she is suspecting he knows something, we have to wait the subs for ep 11
0 1
On Love in a Tweet • Mar 20, 2021
Title Love in a Tweet
Please sub this!
0 0
On Beyond Evil • Feb 28, 2021
Title Beyond Evil Spoiler
Dong Shik was speaking with her on the phone and he was at the police station, so I don't think it's him...
1 0
lo_ve • Feb 5, 2021
Article Lee Joon in talks to join Lee Jin Wook for the upcoming drama "The Immortal"
Finally Lee Joon!! Ppalli Ppalli
0 0
On A Good Supper • Jan 23, 2021
Title A Good Supper
Sorry but I ship Young Shin and Gyung Soo :( this is bad I know but it would be nice to see finally a drama where the man is older than the girl... I think the gap could be around 11 years? I don't know why but I like Gyung Soo character more than the other boys
9 1
Replying to Hwayi • Jan 20, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
It's not a noona romance. They're literally 1 year apart lol
If you want I can suggest you two pretty new good dramas :) Missing: The Other Side and Kairos. I like rom coms but sometimes as you said they are all the same
0 1
Replying to Bad_humour • Jan 20, 2021
Title A Good Supper
Is this really 120 episodes? I mean how?
Also short episodes of 30 mins so basically it's as you are watching 60 episodes... yeah still pretty much but daily drama are always veryyy long
0 0
Replying to MizTK • Jan 20, 2021
Title A Good Supper
Wait whut...romance between Gyung Soo and Young Shin. That’s a no for me dawg. Someone tell me that’s not…
If you like the plot and the characters keep watch it, you can always drop it if you don't like it later :) you will never know what could happen
0 0
Replying to Hwayi • Jan 19, 2021
Title She Would Never Know
It's not a noona romance. They're literally 1 year apart lol
Sure I didn't watch the drama so I wrote based on the plot and tags, I can be mistaken
0 0