Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to love triangles anti • May 15, 2026 Person Ju Jing Yi The endorsements are coming her way nonstop 😭 She deserved it. Seeing how her popularity keeps rising, I think her getting another big brand endorsement is just around the corner 2 0
Replying to tttweet • May 12, 2026 Title Executor across Worlds not gonna lie, i'm upset that it takes so long for them to start filming this... i thought for sure they would… This is what I’ve been saying. This drama has taken up so much of her precious time, and it hasn’t even started yet 😭 1 2
Replying to YZK • May 12, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Watched till 13 now, been interesting in parts but until now it hasnt hooked me in like other dramas i watched,… 13 episodes in and you’re still not hooked means it’s not your cup of tea. Just like me with other dramas that i dropped🤣 4 0
On Ju Jing Yi • May 11, 2026 Person Ju Jing Yi This post from BKT teared me up 🥹🥹https://weibo.com/7868744436/5296768008063572Fans are so thankful for how BKT treated her. But then again, she made everything sell out immediately 2 1
Replying to NectarNeedsMV • May 9, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Zero promotion vs well prepared promotion drama 🤣 All i wanna say is if vos had the same promo way she’ll post rui too 😭 old drama has different promo way but ok i get your opinion. Calm down 🙌 1 1
Replying to NectarNeedsMV • May 9, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Zero promotion vs well prepared promotion drama 🤣 Nope. I’m sure this LZ production company is just good at promoting dramas, and Jjy just goes along with them. 2 3
Replying to lauvely • May 9, 2026 Title Fated Master and Disciple day 3 🌺http://xhslink.com/o/5mjbzYZRiZ1 3 different styles for 3 days 🙌 1 1
Replying to NectarNeedsMV • May 8, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Zero promotion vs well prepared promotion drama 🤣 😁I mean if vos had promotional event like LZ, i am pretty sure she’ll post rui pic too. Also I don’t see rui fans being toxic to her at all. 3 19
Replying to NectarNeedsMV • May 8, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Zero promotion vs well prepared promotion drama 🤣 Kind of different because this Weibo posts clearly looks like a promotion post, complete with hashtags. 2 21
Replying to 618 • May 8, 2026 Person Ju Jing Yi BKT will be lighting up large LED displays worldwide featuring soon-to-be Global Brand Spokesperson JuJingyi in… Goat 🙌🙌🙌 1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • May 8, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Both sisters can just leave their dragon hubbies in their hometown and go on an adventure around the world I’d… Well they did panic for once when sisters returned to moon sect 🤣 1 0
Replying to Baoshi Rosie • May 8, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows After 1000000000 years, Ju Jingyi finally posted a photo on her Weibo account with her male lead, but not with… Zero promotion vs well prepared promotion drama 🤣 3 27
On Fated Master and Disciple • May 8, 2026 Title Fated Master and Disciple I am so happy that this drama gets the promotion it deserves 5 1
Replying to NectarNeedsMV • May 8, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Fr we are robbed! I saw zhou shen sang 月之纪 live and immediately pissed we don’t have the duet ☹️They don’t even have proper promotion like appearing on hello saturday 1 0
Replying to tttweet • May 8, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows I saw TJR today. I gave him a little card telling him how cute Long Shen was and how I wish he'd have another… Girl i was about to ask you where’s the video 4 0
Replying to Jilu • May 7, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows lai zhan cast is filming variety, how i wished vos cast would fo it too, such a missed opportunity Fr we are robbed! 2 4
Replying to sweetP • May 7, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows her name is on tops everywhere🤣🤣scroll on x, wb, xhs, fb and ig, I can see her name😭😭😭 Yes, her name is literally on every charts in china. I am not exaggerating at all. 1 0
On Veil of Shadows • May 7, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Liwuyi ranked #1 on 4 different platforms in April 🥳https://weibo.com/6409791034/5295913224373196 13 4
https://weibo.com/7868744436/5296768008063572
Fans are so thankful for how BKT treated her. But then again, she made everything sell out immediately
They don’t even have proper promotion like appearing on hello saturday
https://weibo.com/6409791034/5295913224373196