Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
K-Drama Lee Min Hoβs 'Assassins' Sells Out at TIFF as His Global Stardom Continues to Rise 1 day ago
Replying to love triangles anti • May 7, 2026 Title Fated Master and Disciple I'M SO HAPPY WE'RE REALLY GETTING A VARIETY SHOW I AM COMING TO SAY THE SAME THING π 0 1
Replying to Maria E • May 6, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows 3 weeks since they ended, and here I am still crying when watching JiLu edits on TT and X π₯Ή that is how tragic… Me too. We are doomed. But I donβt wanna move on either π 5 0
Replying to love triangles anti • May 5, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows I'm jealous of people who are watching this for the first time.π Ikr rewatching is not the sameπ 2 1
On Veil of Shadows • May 3, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows This video is killing me ππ the voice over is hilarious http://xhslink.com/o/7aEUc2c1iR9 3 0
Replying to tttweet • May 3, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows I'm so dead http://xhslink.com/o/7PoRJwrW8w8π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£π€£ Male fans hit different π 1 1
Replying to tttweet • May 3, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Jilu's love story is just too tragic, I can't help but feeling depressed waking up this morning thinking about… Their story is so heartbreaking π 1 0
Replying to Jasmine • May 3, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Is it actually airing or no?π I canβt with you guys π 2 0
On Veil of Shadows • May 3, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows JiLu cp is still trending no 1 on weibo π 8 0
On The Eternal Fragrance • May 3, 2026 Title The Eternal Fragrance They should drop this right now, i have nothing to watch ππ 14 2
On Veil of Shadows • May 3, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows I love visiting this page but i hate to see the rating ππ 8 1
Replying to Xavion15 • May 3, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Take a shot everytime Jing Yi says βSisterβ each episode Seriously I like the show but I feel like I want… Wdym π i rewatch their part alot 1 0
Replying to paralleldream • May 3, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Im sad we didnt get a bit more of cold longshen for longer π£ Cold longshen deserves 10 more eps π₯² 4 0
Replying to tttweet • May 2, 2026 Title Executor across Worlds i don't think she films more than one drama a year anyway so it's fine π Idk maybe because i keep checkin on it, this drama is taking forever to start filming ππ€£ 2 0
Replying to Kiku Ju_Jingyi94 • May 2, 2026 Title Executor across Worlds THAT'S NOT TRUE. The official schedule has been announced, which is at the end of the month and could change (earlier… π 1 0
On Executor across Worlds • May 2, 2026 Title Executor across Worlds Some melon say the filming has been pushed back to June 1. I wish it would start sooner so Xiaoju can take on another project π 4 4
Replying to love triangles anti • May 1, 2026 Title Executor across Worlds I think they're the same? Not even the same app. I donβt think international reservations count. I checked LaiZhan, and the numbers are different. WHS isnβt in the intl app yet, not in my country. 0 2
Replying to love triangles anti • May 1, 2026 Title Executor across Worlds I think they're the same? I thought itβs different π€·ββοΈ ok i'll check the link on weibo to make sure 0 4
On Executor across Worlds • May 1, 2026 Title Executor across Worlds Does the reservation on intl platform count? 3 6
On Veil of Shadows • May 1, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Wah, this comment section is so alive!Anyway, i still cant move on from this drama! 11 1
Replying to love triangles anti • Apr 30, 2026 Person Ju Jing Yi Apparently, there's a variety show for Lai Zhan... Filming will be in May. π Canβt wait to see her on a variety show. Itβs been ages 2 1
http://xhslink.com/o/7aEUc2c1iR9
Anyway, i still cant move on from this drama!