Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to 618 • Apr 27, 2026 Person Ju Jing Yi 2 dramas set to air this year , she will be filming from may until October/November, she will then rest and then… I agree. Hopefully Lai Zhan brings her more global recognition since it’s airing on both iQIYI and Tencent. 4 0
Replying to 618 • Apr 27, 2026 Person Ju Jing Yi 2 dramas set to air this year , she will be filming from may until October/November, she will then rest and then… Exactly, we’ll only have one left after these two air 😭 Are you manifesting a modern drama, or is there a rumor about it? 1 2
On Ju Jing Yi • Apr 27, 2026 Person Ju Jing Yi I hope she films more dramas. We’re about to run out of her dramas 😂 Of course, with plenty of rest 🫶🏻 don’t come at me, people 8 4
Replying to Vvchiie • Apr 27, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows How to move on ? It been a week😭😭 I can’t move on too. Their edits are everywhere 🤣😭 9 0
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 26, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Jjy eyes tell a storyhttps://weibo.com/6801935063/5288695260250922 9 3
Replying to RedLotusPavilion • Apr 25, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows 8.1 in 2 days! Oh wow…I wonder if this is because more people completed the drama on the weekend and didn’t… It dropped within an hour. Organized down vote by haters 5 1
Replying to love triangles anti • Apr 25, 2026 Person Ju Jing Yi If you mean for songs, then yes! Found it. Thanks! 2 0
Replying to Yoongibbies • Apr 24, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows At least Fangs of Fortune had actual believable bonds between the main cast, be it as siblings, friends, or romantically.… Are we watching the same show? Because I’m feeling the opposite 😂also TJR’s character is so majestic here that I wonder if he’ll ever find another role that tops this one 11 1
Replying to NectarNeedsMV • Apr 24, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Indeed. i see jjy fans are mad MAD on weibo Idk they seems not happy with this whole s2, said youku earned alot thanks to jjy and so on 3 3
Replying to sweetP • Apr 24, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows If they do end up making a s2, it just means VOS made a lot of money since they didn’t even need much promotional… Indeed. i see jjy fans are mad MAD on weibo 0 8
Replying to Yara_love • Apr 24, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows You should be scared how much we will cry this time. Atleast this one had some light moments. 👀👀 You're not helping my ovt 😫 0 2
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 24, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows I’m kinda scared they’re going to make Wuyi cry and suffer again 😭 9 4
Replying to love triangles anti • Apr 24, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows I remember people (you Pia🤣) were jokingly talking about s2, I can't believe it's happening 🤣😭 I read your goodbye letter just hours ago 😂 1 1
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 24, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Season 2?! Hopefully with the same cast 🙏I was literally joking the other day about them reuniting and collecting their memories 😂Okay, I’ll camp here until Season 2 drops! 7 2
Replying to Nick_Fox • Apr 24, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows If MDL had a psych ward, I’d be filing a petition to admit two accounts immediately 💀✨Because at this point…… Ngl, at this point I think they’re not mentally well and should get treatment 3 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Apr 23, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows Ohhh—she’s really back backI remember seeing her right at the start of the drama...Came again to create drama These salty fans have nothing but hatred. Just report them. 4 0
Replying to Jared • Apr 23, 2026 Title Veil of Shadows It should have a 0.0 rating, this drama completely biased, with everything centered on promoting ugly Ju Jingyi… Such a devoted hater, i see you still visiting this page everyday. You are so obsessed with JJY. Me too, honey 4 0
https://weibo.com/6801935063/5288695260250922
also TJR’s character is so majestic here that I wonder if he’ll ever find another role that tops this one
I was literally joking the other day about them reuniting and collecting their memories 😂
Okay, I’ll camp here until Season 2 drops!