Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 15, 2023
Replying to Dreamy • Apr 23, 2026
You lost me at 2nd FL acting was weak & need CDL & TJR help for it, her acting was stellar & solid…
Agree! Jjy acting was amazing, i actually cried a lot with her like i can feel her pain physically. Even her eyes are so expressive. Normalize praising your bias without bringing down other people!
10 1
Replying to love triangles anti • Apr 23, 2026
Lu Wuyi and Ji Ling really have one of the best love stories in the history of Cdramas for me... (It's the best…
The depth of their love… I’ve never experienced anything like it in any other drama
3 1
Replying to Hikarinnn • Apr 22, 2026
Oh the score for this one really surprised me. I saw posts in Netflix Facebook groups where a lot of people were…
People on my Threads and X, also Tiktok are full of praise for this amazing drama

It has 2 CPs so the reactions are divided but if you follow the story, it is actually a very well done drama
5 0
Replying to Kavzz07 • Apr 22, 2026
Why do people hate JJY honestly??? Did she steal your ancestral property or what? The hate is too forced. Wdym…
Mainly because this is a 4 main leads drama and they can’t satisfy everyone. Next time i wish only JiLu as the lead so that not a single ant can complain.

Her voice is never the issue btw, they just wanna hate
4 0
Replying to C-dramas lover • Apr 22, 2026
I really don’t know how to move on from this drama 😭😭😭😭 I feel so empty 😭
I feel you 😭
2 0
On Ju Jing Yi • Apr 21, 2026
Person Ju Jing Yi
Really looking forward to her next project! Hope the filming starts soon!
5 3
Replying to rosyhalo • Apr 21, 2026
which episode?
She must be really important to you, since you keep leaving nonstop comments about her

Talks about hypocrites
1 13
Replying to rosyhalo • Apr 21, 2026
which episode?
No need to explain, loser

I know you’re on your way creating an account just to bash her lol
1 15
Replying to rosyhalo • Apr 21, 2026
which episode?
Haters gonna hate

You are probably the loser that I mentioned above
1 17
Replying to rosyhalo • Apr 21, 2026
which episode?
Said by who? You? Hahahahaha

Yet her popularity is higher than all your biases combined
1 19
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Apr 21, 2026
That someone is most likely pretending to be TJR's fan like the troll jelly here.No TJR's fans would hate on Ju…
IKR… i am trying my best not to curse this person 🥲😤
2 0
Replying to rosyhalo • Apr 21, 2026
which episode?
Literally since episode 1. I’m rewatching up to episode 10 now, and this person is still commenting the same thing every time JJY is on screen. You can tell it’s the same person right away from the comments
1 21
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 21, 2026
Is anyone watching this drama on Youku? Someone (unfortunately, I think a TJR fan) is literally leaving a stream of hate comments toward JJY, like nonstop hate from just this one person
2 26
On Veil of Shadows • Apr 20, 2026
So, did you guys find anything to watch after this? I miss my JiLu couple, and I have no desire to watch anything yet 🥲
18 5
Replying to RURU • Apr 20, 2026
Not a second season cz there’s nothing much that would constitute a storyline but short epilogues to show that…
I know second season is impossible lol just a little imagination
0 0