K-Drama
Replying to kittyflumpin • Feb 26, 2017
Article The Art Of The Idol Drama
HiGH&LOW is fantastic, and it's kind of funny to think of it as an "idol drama" (b/c I usually…
I love HiGH&LOW. It was so hard to NOT talk about it in this article. I loved the idols beforehand, and now it's even more so because of it. :)
1 0
Replying to cityhunter • Feb 26, 2017
Article The Art Of The Idol Drama
Park Hyung Shik is an idol too.
100% accurate that I didn't know that Park Hyun Shik is an idol as well. (I haven't followed ZE:A closely, or see his dramas. Thanks for pointing it out!
0 0
Replying to jenna • Feb 24, 2017
Title BeatRock☆Love
OMFG I so wanna see this !! Where can I watch this?
This actually has subs now on youtube with the full film! It's just in 11 parts. xD
0 0
askdnfjkj • Feb 24, 2017
Review BeatRock☆Love
Don't know if you knew, but it got subbed back in 2013. On youtube in 11 parts unfortunately. The subs are little off in translation but pretty solid.
0 0
Replying to Natasha • Feb 20, 2017
Title Rabuho no Ueno-san
Hey does anyone know when english subtitles with be released?
I usually check dailymotion too for raws, but I couldn't find ANY for the longest time. I'll just have to poke around a bit and see if I can make it work. Thank you so much!
1 0
HappySqueak • Feb 17, 2017
Article Currently Watching: Everyone’s Getting Married
I saw it's one of the more popular ones this season, so I'll have to give it a shot! With you article written it gave me more reason to do so!
1 0
Replying to jxsilicon9 • Feb 17, 2017
Title Rental Lovers
So is this a manga?What is with the bandage?
As far as I know this isn't based off a manga (although there is a BL manga with the same name). And About the bandage; you should watch to find out!
0 0
Replying to Natasha • Feb 14, 2017
Title Rabuho no Ueno-san
Hey does anyone know when english subtitles with be released?
Where are you watching the raws? Dramacool only has episode one, and I'm desperate to see more of it!
0 0
Replying to Natasha • Feb 13, 2017
Title Rabuho no Ueno-san
Hey does anyone know when english subtitles with be released?
Depends on if someone picks the series up. So far none of the drama pages/subtitlers I follow have picked it up. You can always request subtitles on KissAsian, and Dramacool but it might take awhile.
1 0
Replying to sound • Jan 30, 2017
Title Ubai Ai, Fuyu
this sounds SMOKIN someone hit me with the link if u find one please??!! forever greatful
Dramacool usually gets subs pretty quickly, but idk if this one will be picked up. Glad it helped a little!
0 0
Replying to sound • Jan 29, 2017
Title Ubai Ai, Fuyu
this sounds SMOKIN someone hit me with the link if u find one please??!! forever greatful
dramacool has the first ep raw if that helps you at all.
1 0
Replying to RisefromBlackAshes • Jan 20, 2017
Title Rabuho no Ueno-san
Anyone seen any raws or subs for this series yet?
Thanks! :)
0 0
Replying to Chizuki • Jan 7, 2017
Review Evergreen Love
Heya , may I ask you where you watched it? thank you c:
It's on kissasian fully subbed.
0 0
Replying to Abdul Rahman • Jan 7, 2017
Review Evergreen Love
where did you watched it?? really need the link please
It's on Kissasian now, full subbed.
0 0
On Rabuho no Ueno-san • Dec 16, 2016
Title Rabuho no Ueno-san
Anyone seen any raws or subs for this series yet?
0 2
Replying to MareSoares • Nov 7, 2016
Title Cain and Abel
Some fansub will subtitle it?
dramacool has RAW's but I think d-addicts probably has them too
0 0
Replying to prettytin • Nov 5, 2016
Title Sennyuu Sousa Idol Deka Dance
how was the first episode?
Funny but kinda too over the top for my taste personally.
0 0
Replying to MareSoares • Nov 5, 2016
Title Cain and Abel
Some fansub will subtitle it?
Eventually, but no one has picked it up yet.
0 0
Replying to dandona_chan • Nov 5, 2016
Title Suna no Tou - Shiri Sugita Rinjin
where to find the engsub?
It's on Dramacool, episodes 1-3.
0 0
On The Fairy Fox • Oct 26, 2016
Title The Fairy Fox
When dd this get bumped to 30 episodes and 2017 release? I was really looking forward to it
0 0

2