News
On Heart Signal Season 7 • 16 days ago
Title Heart Signal Season 7
I just realize Weng Qing Ya look like the actress Deng En Xi
0 0
On Liu Hao Cun • Sep 1, 2026
Person Liu Hao Cun
her agency don't allow her to do kiss scenes or she herself doesn't want to do kiss scenes bc she have a boyfriend/girlfriend
1 0
On Xiao Fang • Jul 13, 2026
Title Xiao Fang
The ml is a coward can’t even stand up for himself and or his gf let his family control every thing stupid stupid stupid I can’t stand those ml in dramas and in real life
12 0
On Love beyond the Grave • Apr 12, 2026
Title Love beyond the Grave
why people aren't talking about other couple in this drama we have Xia Qing Sheng and Meng Wan then we have Fang Xian Ye and Duan Jing Yuan I'm also interested in those couple as well
7 3
On Ai Mi • Feb 4, 2026
Person Ai Mi
let be honest here I have not seen a high school/ college romance drama between male actor and an actress who around age 17/18/19 if so show it to me the reason why they don't produce youth drama around that age people would not watch it they only produce dramas like that when the male actor, actress are older for example 21/22/23/24/25 that why they don't produce youth drama with younger male and actress arould 16/17/18/19 only when they are older also I mean the main lead not supporting leads two different things
6 0
On Honour • Feb 4, 2026
Title Honour
watch how the writer will make the fl husband be a villian or cheat on her so people can feel sympathy for her her husband need to find out she cheat on him and divorce her but knowing the writer they won't do that they really going to let her get away and her friends are also okay with it even try to destroy evidence
10 0
Replying to Shen Li • Feb 1, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
Excuse you, but Yang Zi and Yang Mi cannot handle anything serious. Only queen Zhao Liying can.
Yes They Can Stop it hater
1 0
On Born to Be Alive • Jan 30, 2026
Title Born to Be Alive
Actress that I love watching way before c drama got popular Yang Zi, Yang Mi, Zhao Li Ying they all used to do idol drama now they moving into more serious drama now I love that
19 2
Replying to The Imperial Coroner Season 2 • Jan 30, 2026
Title The Imperial Coroner Season 2
Replying to deleted comment
shut the fuck up is it necessary to call a woman ugly? even if you think so keep it to yourself
9 0
On To My Beloved Thief • Jan 25, 2026
Title To My Beloved Thief
Jae I need to die period there no but he needs to die he literally tried to kill a whole of innocent people if the writer doesn't kill him, I'm going to be pissed
7 1
On All of Us Are Dead Season 2 • Jan 23, 2026
Title All of Us Are Dead Season 2
tbh I don't think it's necessary to have a season 2 the ending of season 1 is good I love it when asian dramas have 50,60 ep or 16 ep and that it no seasons no nothing ever since they started to do dramas with netflix,disney and other streaming service it not that good anymore stick to your original root that all I have to said
13 1
On Culinary Class Wars Season 2 • Jan 14, 2026
Title Culinary Class Wars Season 2
I hope this become a regular show every single year like MasterChef
10 1
Replying to GalacticTheory • Jan 14, 2026
Title Made in Korea
Wasn’t this obvious from the start?
no no
1 1
On Made in Korea • Jan 14, 2026
Title Made in Korea
seriously the bad guy get away and the good guy get put in jail? nah piss me off
1 5
On Idol I • Jan 13, 2026
Title Idol I
the killer hasn't been revealed yet they dragging this all the way to the last ep the killer should be revealed by now for example today then next 9/10 then take down all the villain that left then 11/12 the ml being happy but the stupid writer doesn't want that they got to drag it out
1 0
On Glory • Jan 7, 2026
Title Glory
he should reveal his real identity to all the people in the rong family let them be shocked when will that be?
2 1
On Idol I • Jan 6, 2026
Title Idol I
now he know she a fan they need to talk it out in ep 7 or 8 the writer better not drag it out the important thing they need to do rn is prove he is innocent they should wrap that up between ep 9/10 then ep 11/12 should be a normal ep no drama no nothing just them being happy
6 0
On Shine on Me • Jan 3, 2026
Title Shine on Me
hopefully one day Fan Shi Ran the who play Yin Jie get a main lead role one day
8 2
On EXchange Season 4 • Dec 7, 2025
Title EXchange Season 4
do anyone know their instagram?
0 2
On Kim So Hyun • Dec 1, 2025
Person Kim So Hyun
I really hope one day director cast her and Kim You Jung together like a friendship, sister, rivals one of them can be villains something like that it has been 13 years since they were in a drama together
6 1
