Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: FR
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2014
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to Msdramaaddict90 • Nov 7, 2021
Person Kim Ji Soo
Theres literally no news anymore. He should have already enlisted by now right?
He doesn't have an agency anymore. That may ne why there is no news about him
4 1
Replying to Sparhawk • Nov 7, 2021
I watched it yesterday till 4am and I must say, even if I started to watch dramas like few weeks ago, and I saw…
Dramas dealing with traumas:
It's Okay, That's Love
Kill Me, Heal Me
Heart to Heatt
Just Between Lovers
Chocolate

Dramas with "mean" female lead :
Hotel Del Luna
Witch's Court
0 0
Replying to Sady • Nov 7, 2021
Liking this kind of drama and giving it a high rating does in no way reflect on how people handle their relationship…
I saw My Husband In Law and thought it was draggy ans disappointing. I'll look up your other rec's. Thanks
0 0
Replying to Sady • Nov 7, 2021
Liking this kind of drama and giving it a high rating does in no way reflect on how people handle their relationship…
I meant a similar but better-executed drama

I saw RLSL and it wasn't a replica. The plot aren't the same imo.
0 3
Replying to With You • Nov 7, 2021
Tentatively schedule to air this November 16 on Youku.
I hope so! I've been waiting for this drama to air for so long
0 0
Replying to Sady • Nov 6, 2021
Liking this kind of drama and giving it a high rating does in no way reflect on how people handle their relationship…
Great I'd like the names of the dramas you're talking about so I can give it a go.
0 6
Replying to AFxBF • Oct 26, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells Spoiler
I am sad. I don't want Yumi & Wung to break up but I know from reading everyone's comments that she does not end…
I personnally wish they'd made Woong the end game In the drama as it wouldn't be the first time they wouldn't follow the Manwha.

They could have made the couple grow together but alas that's not how it's gonna get done lol

I I personnally haven't read the Manwha but ended up getting spoiled In the comment section :(
1 0
Replying to AFxBF • Oct 25, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells Spoiler
I am sad. I don't want Yumi & Wung to break up but I know from reading everyone's comments that she does not end…
There will be a third guy from what I gathered from the comments
2 2
Replying to alwayswithTY • Oct 24, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
U guys need to learn to use the spoiler tag here zzz
I know right! No everyone read the Manwha or wished to be spoiled. It's really annoying.
2 0
Replying to Sady • Oct 10, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
You forgot the spoiler tag...
What I mean is you didn't hide your comment with the spoiler tag
1 0
Replying to YESMISSA • Oct 10, 2021
Title Yumi's Cells
Too bad, soon break up, Woong and Yumi were a realistic and cute couple, but the problem with this drama is that…
You forgot the spoiler tag...
0 2
Replying to You Are My Glory • Oct 6, 2021
Replying to deleted comment
Exactly, they were really mature and their issues were relatable. I wasn't expecting to love it so much when I started. Now it's one of my fav
7 0
Replying to kcmorgan • Sep 30, 2021
Title Nevertheless, Spoiler
I will say though the one thing I didn't like was when Nabi said in the gallery that she literally hated him but…
I wholeheartedly agree with you on Nabi. She was really hard on PJE. I get that he hurt her at the begin (though they never promise each other anything and were exclusive) but she was always pissed at him and showed him while she let others trample on her. That's why I think she was better for PJE because he was the one person she could express herself to without caring about how she'd appear to them.I would have loves for her to admit her feelings but I the very fact she wore the bracelet he made for her was worth a thousand words as it showed that she still had him in her mind and heart even though he cut contact with her. Also I think PJE was an insecure person who was scared of getting attached to someone and then having them leave him because he wouldn't be enough. At one point he even accused Nabi of preferring DO because he was a novelty and that she was bored of him.I'm with you regarding his mother being the cause of his trauma. She chose her career over her son.The same could have been said about Nabi (except here her mother chose men over her daughter) but she had a loving aunt who made up for the lack of motherly affection hence she was more balanced (even though she had her own issues which her relationship with her ex hinted at).
3 1
Replying to Sady • Sep 29, 2021
Thank You! And seriously Do Hyok wasn't as nice and innocent as some people want to believe. He told the group…
Exactly, and she told him more than once that what he felt for her was more likely for the Nabi he used to know and not the woman she became.

I also noticed that he had a strong dislike for PJE when it wasn't justified because he didn't know him and the group didn't badmouth PJE in front of him either so how could he tell Nabi that PJE was wrong for her.
The icing on the cake was when he explained her own feelings to her. She told him she liked art now thanks to an assistant and he guessed right away she was talking about PJE so DO told her that it's more likely that it's how she already felt but she didn't realize it lol.

DO was really pushy.

PJE is endgame atm because he makes Nabi feel. She produced her best art thanks to him and the feelings he made her have. At the beginning her teacher thought of Nabi as a disappointment that didn't deserve to go abroad but at the end of the drama she told her that she should try for Paris.

People might hate it but PJE made Nabi grow just as she made him grow.

It was obvious to me that he was insecure as his own mother chose her career over him hence why he was pushing her away while wanting to keep her around. Some might argue that Nabi's mother did the same thing except instead of work it was men she chose over her daughter but Nabi had a loving aunt which helped her keep a balance.

PJE and Nabi are perfect for each other as they counterbalance each other and can handle eache other. I don't think DO would have made the cut because they weren't even in a relationship and she didn't want him to know all of her as to not tarnish the image he had of her.

Though it might have been different and she may have chosen DO had they been older as then Nabi might have looked for stability, contentment and comfort instead of taking the risk of having a relationship with someone as intense as PJE.
2 0
Replying to myeonshi • Sep 28, 2021
many people may not like the ending but i love the ending beacuse Not all "good" guys can be "good" in a relationship…
Thank You! And seriously Do Hyok wasn't as nice and innocent as some people want to believe. He told the group on purpose that Nabi was his first love so that Jae Eon would back off. There was nothing innocent or nice about it

I hate when second leads who missed the train to declare themselves to the heroine run interferences between the leads.


And you're right about not knowing what the future will hold for them. Sometimes the "nice perfect guy" ideal son-in-law type is narrow-minded and wants the heroine to be molded as he wished while the "bad imperfect guy" will just take her as she is with her flaws.

Here Do Hyok loves the kid Nabi. Not the girl who went through so much (I'm at episode 7 so I don't know if he saw it but If he does see the sculpture of hers done by her ex ; he might be disgusted) while Jae Won with his less conventional way of life might have a reaction that will surprise us as he doesn't seem like the judgemenful type who cares about social conventions.
8 2
Replying to lov_lymj • Sep 28, 2021
I wish we'd get more drama like that and we'd go back to character growth and progress, really appreciated that…
Exactly this! Some people always complain about cliché in drama or too perfect characters and here when they have something different they cry because OMG they weren't exclusive to begin with! [Pikachu face]

The characters were relatable imo especially since they evolve in the artistic world.
7 0
On Eve • Sep 25, 2021
Title Eve
It's confirmed ? Last I hear both the leads were in talks ?
I'm happy if she gets to make a comeback. The role seems meaty enough so I hope it'll help her get the break she needs to get were she deserves to be.
3 0
Replying to Jaslko • Sep 25, 2021
they kept saying how bad it was, but it was recognized by new york times, most nominated on baeksang, and it was…
Exactly this! These people would have sung a different tune had it been their fave in the drama.
IOTNBO was great as a drama, it's not supposed to be a documentary on mental issues. Thus it delivers as a drama with great actors who have good chemistry (the three leads) and a good story and secondary charaters.
7 0