Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 34 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: FR
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2014
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to Sady • Feb 13, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad Spoiler
The way he jumped at the first opportunity to break it off 😂😂😂
LY breaks of the engagement with QM.

She tells around episode 10/12 if I remember correctly.
1 0
Replying to Noway • Feb 13, 2022
Title The Autumn Ballad Spoiler
I told ya, our Liang Yi is too smart and he will break wedding arrangements, and here we go 😀 as easy as winking.
The way he jumped at the first opportunity to break it off 😂😂😂
3 3
Replying to Mash-mallow • Feb 6, 2022
STOP Dragging the d**m show. Glad it ends Today!
Exactly this! It could have been one of the best show of 2022 alas, it might end up being forgotten by the end of the year.
7 0
Replying to Sady • Feb 1, 2022
Title Song of Youth Spoiler
It gets better after the leads get married
There is no real love rival that will test their love.

They'll separate shortly at the one before last episode but will get back together.
0 0
Replying to Siva • Jan 28, 2022
Title Song of Youth Spoiler
I'm at ep 9 and considering dropping the drama , can some tell me if the female lead gets better. I have never…
It gets better after the leads get married
1 4
Replying to kasumii • Jan 11, 2022
Title Song of Youth Spoiler
Was that plotline at the end even needed????
It wasn't, they should have done something more happy go lucky to fit the drama.
3 1
Replying to Sady • Jan 7, 2022
Exactly ! I thought it was a cheap and ridiculous trick to try to make it angsty.I almost dropped the drama when…
It was all utter nonsense
3 0
Replying to pandasexy123 • Jan 7, 2022
I'm sorry am I the only one who thought that it was obviously going to be awkward dating your ex's brother? And…
Exactly ! I thought it was a cheap and ridiculous trick to try to make it angsty.

I almost dropped the drama when I understood they were going there but I don't know why I foolishly kept watching this slowmo trainwreck.

It would have worked had they gone all out.
By making SHK be the widow of the late-brother or being the ex-wife of the living brother. It would have been much more interesting and we would have been able to understand all the opposition around this relationship.

Because seriously all that jazz happening for a 2-month relationship that no one knew about and that took place 10 years ago is ludicrous.
It's ridiculous that SHK's character is hung up on a guy that seemingly ghosted her (she didn't know he died) and in which she wasn't invested enough to try and know the reason why he had ghosted her.
In this day and age, she didn't try googling his name and profession to try and find out about him during the last 10 years ?
4 2
Replying to Sady • Jan 4, 2022
Exactly. Seriously it's shocking seeing who wrote it because Misty was so much better. Here the story dosen't…
Exactly this! They only rely on the visuals as if that was enough to keep people entertained. Hope they'll learn something from this failure.

I'm also not a SHK hater and was quite content to see her as her acting had never shocked me before but damn! What a disappointment.
2 0
Replying to Kdrama_Fan • Jan 4, 2022
Your review is exactly what I thought! I dropped it in Ep 10 I really can't continue.
I'm gonna finish it now that I watched 14 out of the 16 episodes to see how they are gonna deal with the mess that is that drama.

The title in itself doesn't suit the drama lol. Who is breaking up with whom seeing as the brother died and she barely has what one could call a relationship with the ML.
2 1
Replying to Bai Ying Hua • Jan 4, 2022
In short way, this drama is a garbage. Idk why SHK accepted this kind of drama. I am laughing everytime people…
Exactly. Seriously it's shocking seeing who wrote it because Misty was so much better. Here the story dosen't even move forward and the characters are so badly written it's painfull to watch.

The mom against relationship worked in Something in the Rain because the FL -while being in her mid-30s and being a working woman- was presented as your typical Korean girl who still lived with her parents and respected the rules set by her society.
She still lived with her parents so it was difficult for her to get away from her mother's nagging and her relationship was really scandalous in their standards.

Here her mother just comes of as tasteless and bratty. And her parents really have no ground to stand on to oppose the relationship. It was never official as FL was unknowingly the affair partner of an engaged man ; there 2-month old relationship solely took place in Europe and I even wonder how her parents got to know about the brother as he died almost instantly as soon as they arrived in SK.


It makes me wonder if the scriptwriter used a ghostwriter for one of his dramas or if they had to water it down to this point because SHK couldn't play in something too scandalous.
5 2
Replying to Dramalover • Jan 3, 2022
Person Lee Min Ho
If u don't have any problem my i know the 'curious information' that you have got.. i would like to know ... If…
Even I'm curious now 😂
3 0
Replying to dayidream • Jan 2, 2022
If every character somehow related to Dan Hwal and Joseon era, then I think high schooler boy is related as well.…
My thought exactly
0 0
Replying to Poongs • Jan 2, 2022
Title Bulgasal: Immortal Souls Spoiler
I don't know what ml and 2fl shippers are rambling about..Even in past he clearly loved the girl in red dress..Even…
Yep it seemed to me that FL and ML had a connection In his past life (before he was borne with the scar on his hand).

I'm curious about their story especially after seeing how FL touched the ML's face before strangling him.

As of now I'd have a hard time shipping ML with 2FL because she's scared of him and she hated him or at least held deep resentment towards him in the life in which they were married.

I wouldn't be surprised if 2ML was also there in their past past life seeing as she has a mystical power.
3 1
Replying to tan • Jan 2, 2022
7.6 for a drama like this? whoever fooled shk into thinking she's an ace in melodrama is a liar and has to be…
The rating is just shocking. The drama has no redeeming qualities.
Those who'll overrate this drama are the same one who'll be critical with far better dramas smh
5 1
Replying to Polly • Jan 2, 2022
I skipped from episode 11 to 14 and didn't feel like I missed anything. Why is the plot not progressing?
This is a messy. I'm dumbfounded to find that the writer is the same that wrote Misty
6 0