Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: FR
  • Contribution Points: 6 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: November 2, 2014
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1
Replying to Sady • May 10, 2022
Title Love in Flames of War Spoiler
She annoys me for this very fact because I feel that she's extremelly biased toward the ML.I do understand he…
I would have loved for him to be more intense hahaha

Truthfully, I love all kind of heros and heroine possessive, bitchy, nice, naive... as long as it's well-written and blends well with the story.

Here I'm slightly annoyed by the heroine but I do -in fact- know where she's coming from.
Though, I must admit that her giving her unconditional trust to 2ML who is acting all kind of sketchy while disregarding the ML who does everything for her.

I must admit that ML does his good deeds behind FL's back though so it's understandable that she misunderstands him.
Also she spent years being friends with 2ML so it's natural she cares for him.
1 0
Replying to Enzek • May 10, 2022
Title Love in Flames of War Spoiler
I don't know why main female lead character in this drama get hate?Because she doesn't instantly like the main…
She annoys me for this very fact because I feel that she's extremelly biased toward the ML.

I do understand he had her bullied but he didn't know it would go that far.
But the way I see it, she's the one who started it by pranking him when she didn't even know him.

But I'm in here for that! The misunderstandings, the hurt, the imperfect characters and the angst.
1 2
Replying to Terrica18 • May 9, 2022
Title Love in Flames of War Spoiler
Episode 3 and hoping it gets better. Not feeling the judgemental FL. For someone to be that snobbish to a person…
This! She firstly caught ML's attention because she played a prank on him when they didn't even know each other.
This because she was because judgemenful without having all the facts.
0 1
Replying to Sady • May 8, 2022
Review The Seawave Spoiler
No she's not.
Surprisingly enough, he doesn't.
0 1
Replying to Sady • May 8, 2022
Review The Seawave
No she's not.
You're welcome :)
0 3
Replying to Mochi • May 8, 2022
Review The Seawave Spoiler
So is Pan’s daughter, Jaa’s child?
No she's not.
0 5
Replying to Sady • May 8, 2022
Title Love in Flames of War Spoiler
This! And in the process of saving her life, she endangered everyone else's. The Xiao's who have taken her in…
So am I, I hope she'll mature and think deeply before taken actions next time.
1 0
Replying to arukilee • May 8, 2022
Title Love in Flames of War Spoiler
Poor ML, he did so much for the FL but she didn't recognize all his effort. However I quite understand why FL…
This! And in the process of saving her life, she endangered everyone else's. The Xiao's who have taken her in and treated her like a daughter and her own father.

She didn't think it through and yet 2ML doesn't even want to be fully truthful with her.
4 2
Replying to S_nowie • May 7, 2022
Title Ex-Wife Stop
I don't know what's worse. Me watching these eps back to back and actually enjoying it or someone actually sat…
That's why guilty pleasure are so sweet 🤭🤭🤭
5 0
Replying to sky786786 • May 4, 2022
Title Eve
Who is going to end up with who?
Maybe they'll all end up alone and miserable ?

Because all these equations spell disaster for me
1 1
Replying to W two worlds Season 2 sc • May 3, 2022
Structured makjang. I'm stuck in the middle, and loose desire to watch.Not a really bad drama, but many repetitives…
It could have been better but they had many problem in pre-production and switched authors many times.
That's why it ended up being a mess when it could have been a great drama.
1 0
On Master of My Own • May 3, 2022
Title Master of My Own Spoiler
I'm loving the main leads dynamics. ML is an asshole but he's a caring one who doesn't know how to properly express himself (must be coming from his father lol).He does care about FL even though he's harsh and doesn't know how to show it. FL is the only person who understands him and can keep him grounded. It's a good thing she left as their relationship needs a healthier balance instead of her being his caretaker and him wanting to keep her in that role at all cost. I like watching dramas with different plots and type of main leads. It changes from all the syrupy stuff we sometimes have.
7 0
Replying to Draco • Apr 30, 2022
Person He Feng Tian
This actor in so many dramas with xukai from court lady, royal feast, she and her perfect husband, and now his…
They are part of the same agency
3 0
Replying to Sady • Apr 29, 2022
Title Eve
I personally don't think so because Park Byun Eun was the second person finalized for this drama.Also, from the…
From what I gather it might indeed mean the romance will be between these two but it doesn't exclude the fact it'll be one-sided.

I would like to know so that I'll ship the right couple from the get-go 🤭
1 0
Replying to MsNotes • Apr 28, 2022
Title Eve
Uff!! That poster… Seo Yea Ji sure can pull off this vibe so well…
I hope this one will be a huge hit that will set her career back on track.
She's beautiful and talented. She also has a great voice.
5 0
Replying to nyx • Apr 28, 2022
Title Eve
isnt sang yeob the ml? i need this pairing please!
I personally don't think so because Park Byun Eun was the second person finalized for this drama.
Also, from the few stills I could see on instagram, it seems there will be something with him.

But it's all assumptions and wishful thinking from my part.
1 2
Replying to Sady • Apr 26, 2022
Title Eve
What makes you think that ? Did you see some stills or something ?I saw some stills today and I thought it'd be…
I'm relieved there is a possibility she ends up with the CEO hihi
0 0
Replying to ann • Apr 25, 2022
Title Eve
lee sang yeob and ye ji will be the end game here
What makes you think that ? Did you see some stills or something ?
I saw some stills today and I thought it'd be the other actor.
0 2
Replying to Evangeline • Apr 24, 2022
Title Glory of Special Forces Spoiler
It doesn't make sense. Why they didn't just throw the bomb away 😔😔😔😔😔😔
It's possible he lied on the bomb to lessen the impact.
It was said that he's organs were damaged to the the bomb so I assume that's what might have happened
1 0