Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Thailand
  • Contribution Points: 8 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 27, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Saffy88 • Aug 9, 2025
I was just thinking she has to do a drama with ZLH 😂
actually I think his upcoming drama Zhu Yu would have suited her to a tee..........hopefully the cdrama gods bestow a great script on the 2 of them at some point 🙏🙏
0 0
Replying to aya • Aug 9, 2025
disguised as a man, FL actually looks a bit like zhang linghe sometimes? are my eyes playing tricks on me? especially…
I was just thinking she has to do a drama with ZLH 😂
0 2
Replying to IceCream • Aug 9, 2025
1. Yes they should have casted someone else as the brother2. ML doesn’t know her since childhood. They spent…
Yups in the novel she was short and scrawny and everyone was watiing for her to collapse, so in that sense ZY is portraying the character quite closely.

For the rest, well cdrama always demands a lot of suspension of disbelief lah.

What makes this adaptation enjoyable is the chemistry and the fun in their interactions. Also I think I like this version of the heroine better than in the novel, where I felt she actually took a long time to shed the burden of a dutiful daughter sacrificing herself without question for the clan - that really irritated me as otherwise she was a pretty strong strategic character. I like her sassiness here which is brought out brilliantly by ZY.
3 0
Replying to onmyway123 • Aug 9, 2025
Ok, so far we’ve had the girly, bubbly FL, and in episode 1 she gave us the sad, betrayed version. BUT now?…
That's Zhou Ye for you, going from strength to strength............
4 1
Replying to Saffy88 • Aug 9, 2025
IKR??? I nearly rolled off the sofa laughing...... If I remember correctly later they will read some ancient porn…
Not just her, how did both of them and everyone on set keep a straight face?
1 0
Replying to Saffy88 • Aug 9, 2025
Plus have you noticed how she always ends up clinging to his waist in a very suggestive manner 😂. A much more…
😂
1 0
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 8, 2025
"I just want to fondle your sword."😊OMG what am I watching???🧐😛
Plus have you noticed how she always ends up clinging to his waist in a very suggestive manner 😂. A much more novel position than the usual trip, fall and catch.
2 2
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Aug 8, 2025
"I just want to fondle your sword."😊OMG what am I watching???🧐😛
IKR??? I nearly rolled off the sofa laughing...... If I remember correctly later they will read some ancient porn books together 🤣🤣
2 3
Replying to t • Aug 8, 2025
can yall recommend me some cdramas with female cross dressing as male like this? i love this trope
Ni Ni in Rise of Phoenixes. There was also something called The Heiress where the FL crossdressing was really good in the first half of the drama........unfortunately as so often happens, the plot imploded towards the end.
0 0
Replying to lilcub • Aug 8, 2025
can someone who has wetv express tell me whether episodes work on desktop version once you have bought the express…
You can watch it on the TV app on a TV screen if the tv runs uses google TV as its OS.
0 2
On Legend of the Female General • Aug 8, 2025
Of all the wuxia cdramas currently on, I have to say this one has the most captivating chemistry. Zhou Ye once again attacks her role with that joie de vivre that we saw in Back From the Brink. Cheng Lei is a wonderful foil. I wonder how many more water/bath scenes these two are going to give us 😅.
18 5
Replying to PeachBlossomGoddess • Jun 25, 2025
Title The Princess's Gambit Spoiler
Yeah exactly. They keep recycling the same ideas.
Eh long time no see. Ah good old cdramaland, always into the recycling 😂
1 0
Replying to MareAzurre • May 19, 2025
Excellent series. Very dark throughout, gripping. So, not for the faint-hearted. The series belongs to Lee Jae…
As per the above post, please watch Alchemy of Souls - it is super awesome.........
3 0