Editorials
Replying to thegreatwallofdramas • 2 days ago
Title Ash
ask Google AI
I already did and it couldn't find the location. I thought maybe someone who has been to Hong Kong or lives in Hong Kong might recognise where it is. Thanks though. I'm going to Hong Kong in December so I was hoping to add this place to my itinerary.
1 1
On Ash • 3 days ago
Title Ash
Does anyone know the location of the rubbish bin/river scene?
0 3
Replying to sjofnskadi • 19 days ago
Title Please Tell Me, Mr. Fujishima!
Looking for it now as well :( Did anyone sub this?
I haven't come accross it yet :((
0 0
On Kankinhan wa, Watashi no Saiai no Hito Deshita • 27 days ago
Title Kankinhan wa, Watashi no Saiai no Hito Deshita
Where can I watch this?
3 3
Replying to jusan • Jul 21, 2026
Title Utsukushii Kare: Special Edit Version
Kisskh
I can't find it on there. Can you send me the link please?
0 1
Replying to NallieLovesKdrama • Jul 21, 2026
Title Kieta Hatsukoi Class Diary
BiliBili and Dailymotion
I can only find the original series npt the tv program on bilibili and dailymotion. Can you send the link to the Tv program that you found please? I can't find it.
0 0
Replying to Dylan Rodrigues • Jul 21, 2026
Title Yabusaka de wa Gozaimasen
ainosaugi
Can you share the link please? I can't find it
0 0
Replying to saritxa • Apr 1, 2026
Title Just Friends?
YouTube
Thank you!!
1 0
Replying to saritxa • Mar 31, 2026
Title Just Friends?
YouTube
Can you send me the link to it please?
0 2
Replying to 15058492 • Mar 27, 2026
Title Hot Young Bloods
on viki!
Thank you!!
1 0
Replying to 15058492 • Mar 26, 2026
Title Hot Young Bloods
on viki!
Unfortunately it is unavailable on viki in my region :(( If you know anywhere else I might be able to watch it please let me know. Thank you :))
0 2
Replying to WarhogTV • Mar 20, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
Does anyone know how long the delay is from airing date to disney plus? Shocker that I'm paying for a subscription…
It might not be available on Disney+ in your region :( Unfortunatley most of the kdramas that are on Disney+ that I wanted to watch weren't available in my region. I don't understand why they have to restrict it by region :((
1 0
On Because I Want You: Shorts • Mar 20, 2026
Title Because I Want You: Shorts
Where can I watch this with English subs?
1 1
On Please Tell Me, Mr. Fujishima! • Mar 20, 2026
Title Please Tell Me, Mr. Fujishima!
Where can I watch this with English subtitles?
6 2
Replying to mal-02 • Mar 15, 2026
Title Wonderful Life
https://1024terabox.com/s/1Xh9qVk-etW89mIwUremy7Q
Unfortunately my computer won't let me access that website for some reason :( But thanks anyways :))
0 1
On Love Punch! • Mar 10, 2026
Title Love Punch!
Where can I watch this with English subtitles?
2 1
On Strong Woman Do Bong Soon Special • Mar 10, 2026
Title Strong Woman Do Bong Soon Special
Where can I watch this with English subs?
0 0
On Silent: Documentary • Mar 10, 2026
Title Silent: Documentary
Where can i watch this with eng subs?
0 0
On Unintentional Love Story Special • Mar 10, 2026
Title Unintentional Love Story Special
Where can I watch this with English subs?
1 1
On The Tasty Florida (Movie) • Mar 10, 2026
Title The Tasty Florida (Movie)
Where can i watch this with eng subs?
0 1