Editorials
On Kieta Hatsukoi Class Diary • Mar 9, 2026
Title Kieta Hatsukoi Class Diary
where can I watch this with english subs?
0 2
On Kieta Hatsukoi Special • Mar 9, 2026
Title Kieta Hatsukoi Special
where can I watch this with english subs?
0 0
On Kieta Hatsukoi: Start Chokuzen! Kyun ga Tomaranai yo Special • Mar 9, 2026
Title Kieta Hatsukoi: Start Chokuzen! Kyun ga Tomaranai yo Special
where can I watch this with english subs?
0 0
On Kieta Hatsukoi Class Diary • Mar 9, 2026
Title Kieta Hatsukoi Class Diary
where can I watch this with engkush subs?
0 0
On Kakafukaka Special • Mar 9, 2026
Title Kakafukaka Special
Where can I watch this with eng subs?
0 0
On Too Close for Comfort: Kinkyori Renai • Mar 9, 2026
Title Too Close for Comfort: Kinkyori Renai
Where can I watch this with english subtitles?
0 0
On Yabusaka de wa Gozaimasen • Mar 9, 2026
Title Yabusaka de wa Gozaimasen
Where can I watch this with english subs?
0 3
Replying to Sakura21 • Mar 9, 2026
Title Duang with You Spoiler
I'm a little confused. Do Jamie and Mars not recognise each other or is it some sort or roleplay thing? I just…
I was talking about Jamie meeting Mars at the club/bar but I realised I for some reason had thought Mars was one of Qinns friends (No idea where I got that from) which is why I was confused because I though they had met before ;-; sorry my bad
0 1
Replying to Sakura21 • Mar 8, 2026
Title Duang with You Spoiler
I have a question about Jamie and Mars
I'm a little confused. Do Jamie and Mars not recognise each other or is it some sort or roleplay thing? I just don't get how they wouldn't recognise each other ;-;
1 5
On Duang with You • Mar 8, 2026
Title Duang with You
I have a question about Jamie and Mars
1 6
On Yukari-kun wa Gap ga Zurui • Mar 8, 2026
Title Yukari-kun wa Gap ga Zurui
Where can I watch this with English subs?
0 2
On Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo • Feb 12, 2026
Title Let Free the Curse of Taekwondo
Are there any different scenes in the movie that arent in the drama?
1 1
On Don't Confess Next to a Corpse • Feb 12, 2026
Title Don't Confess Next to a Corpse
Where can I watch this with English subs?
1 2
On Takane and Hana • Feb 12, 2026
Title Takane and Hana
Where can I watch is with english subtitles? It isn't available in my region on Viki :(
1 3
Replying to John0211 • Feb 11, 2026
Title My Frosty Coworker Is Only Sweet to Me.
https://kisskh.ws/Drama/My-Frosty-Coworker-Is-Only-Sweet-to-Me/Episode-1?id=11504&ep=192828&page=0&pageSize=100
Thank you so much <3
0 0
On My Neighbor Yaoi-chan • Feb 10, 2026
Title My Neighbor Yaoi-chan
Still waiting for english subs :(
0 0
On Watashi no Yasashikunai Senpai • Feb 10, 2026
Title Watashi no Yasashikunai Senpai
Still waiting for English subs ;-;
0 0
On Hana Kimi Remake • Feb 10, 2026
Title Hana Kimi Remake
Where can I watch this with English subs?
1 0
On Yano-kun no Futsu no Hibi • Feb 10, 2026
Title Yano-kun no Futsu no Hibi
Where can I watch this with english subtitles?
0 0
On My Frosty Coworker Is Only Sweet to Me. • Feb 10, 2026
Title My Frosty Coworker Is Only Sweet to Me.
Where can I watch this with english subtitles? I have only been able to find the first episode.
0 3