Editorials
On Hiru no Yume: Another Side • Feb 10, 2026
Title Hiru no Yume: Another Side
Where can I watch this?
0 1
On The Muse of Section E Book 2: The Dark Side • Jan 30, 2026
Title The Muse of Section E Book 2: The Dark Side Spoiler
Anyone else confused as to why David tried to kiss jay jay even though the whole reason he was trying to keep her safe was so Percy would pay for his girlfriends treatment???
3 3
Replying to Living_Corpse • Jan 9, 2026
Title Otona Najimi
drama-otaku
I tried to register there but the registration has been closed for months. It said registration would reopen in fall 2025. I am based in Australia so I say Autumn not Fall. The countries that call Autumn fall have autumn from September to November I believe. I was checking during that time and it gave me no options to register. I have given up on registering as it wouldn't let me during the time it had said registration was meant to be open. Do you know anywhere else I can watch it? ;-;
0 1
On The Bodyguard • Dec 30, 2025
Title The Bodyguard
Where can I watch this?
1 1
On Strobe Edge • Nov 1, 2025
Title Strobe Edge
Where can I watch this with english subtitles?
4 2
On Beauty Says No to Marriage • Oct 15, 2025
Title Beauty Says No to Marriage
Where can I watch this with english subs?
0 0
On Zhong Di Ba! Shao Ye • Oct 10, 2025
Title Zhong Di Ba! Shao Ye
Where can I watch this with english subs?
0 0
On Zhao Xue Fu • Oct 10, 2025
Title Zhao Xue Fu
Where can I watch this with english subs?
0 1
On 30 Kin Sore wa 30-sai Miman Okotowari no Koi • Oct 8, 2025
Title 30 Kin Sore wa 30-sai Miman Okotowari no Koi
Where can I watch this with english subtitles?
0 1
Replying to Neka Tamo • Aug 10, 2025
Title Young Virgin Boy Puzzles Me
Does anyone know where I can watch ep 8 with english or spanish sub?
I wanna know too. I can't find it anywhere :(
1 0
On Zhong Di Ba! Shao Ye • Jul 18, 2025
Title Zhong Di Ba! Shao Ye
Where can I watch this?
0 1
On Your Arrival Coincides with the Spring Time • Jul 18, 2025
Title Your Arrival Coincides with the Spring Time
Where can I watch this?
0 1
Replying to NLE • Jun 27, 2025
Title Wrong Number
Is he also in Episode 3, around the 4-minute mark? I’m trying to confirm, as I’m not entirely sure.
Yes that’s him😊
0 1
On Wrong Number • Jun 26, 2025
Title Wrong Number
The actor that plays the new character that shows up towards the end of episode two is Jung Jae Bin. He was the lead actor in My Damn Business. Thats for anyone who was wondering where they saw him from. It took me a while to figure out.
3 3
Replying to kupkup • May 5, 2025
Title Not Me
i dont thik there is but tbh the novel is completely different than the drama and it's pretty horrible if you…
Thats so sad :((
4 0
Replying to cinto • Apr 27, 2025
Title Young Virgin Boy Puzzles Me
they are available
Where can I watch it with english subs?
0 2
On Blind Love of a Dark Lawyer: The Most Obsessed and Pure Love Story in the World • Apr 25, 2025
Title Blind Love of a Dark Lawyer: The Most Obsessed and Pure Love Story in the World
Please let me know when its available to watch with english subs.
5 0
On Young Virgin Boy Puzzles Me • Apr 25, 2025
Title Young Virgin Boy Puzzles Me
Please let me know when its available to watch with english subs.
3 4
Replying to Zizz • Apr 25, 2025
Title A Girl & Her Guard Dog
maybe in Oct
ohh ok thanks
1 0
On Shuffle Island • Apr 25, 2025
Title Shuffle Island
When this gets english subs please let me know
1 0