Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 minutes ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: March 3, 2023

Friends

Replying to thegreatwallofdramas • 3 days ago
Title Ash
ask Google AI
I already did and it couldn't find the location. I thought maybe someone who has been to Hong Kong or lives in Hong Kong might recognise where it is. Thanks though. I'm going to Hong Kong in December so I was hoping to add this place to my itinerary.
1 1
On Ash • 3 days ago
Title Ash
Does anyone know the location of the rubbish bin/river scene?
0 3
Replying to NallieLovesKdrama • Jul 21, 2026
BiliBili and Dailymotion
I can only find the original series npt the tv program on bilibili and dailymotion. Can you send the link to the Tv program that you found please? I can't find it.
0 0
Replying to saritxa • Mar 31, 2026
YouTube
Can you send me the link to it please?
0 2
Replying to 15058492 • Mar 26, 2026
on viki!
Unfortunately it is unavailable on viki in my region :(( If you know anywhere else I might be able to watch it please let me know. Thank you :))
0 2
Replying to WarhogTV • Mar 20, 2026
Does anyone know how long the delay is from airing date to disney plus? Shocker that I'm paying for a subscription…
It might not be available on Disney+ in your region :( Unfortunatley most of the kdramas that are on Disney+ that I wanted to watch weren't available in my region. I don't understand why they have to restrict it by region :((
1 0
Replying to mal-02 • Mar 15, 2026
https://1024terabox.com/s/1Xh9qVk-etW89mIwUremy7Q
Unfortunately my computer won't let me access that website for some reason :( But thanks anyways :))
0 1