Editorials
Replying to LoveDemonGodTTJ • May 19, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
We need to keep going until our fav cp next drama airs lol
😄
0 0
Replying to Scarlett Moira • May 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
And the novel has HE!
Can’t even rewatch, so sad ☹️
1 0
Replying to Scarlett Moira • May 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
God how I wish there’s an alternative ending… 😞
And the novel has HE!
0 1
On Till the End of the Moon • May 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
God how I wish there’s an alternative ending… 😞
1 2
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Maybe not for some years but i am damn sure we will see then in a 3rd drama. I am sure.Between they have a third…
Hoping it would still be period/costume drama. I think suits them better. China modern drama can be corny really. But Love is Sweet is ok and a lot of smooching to my surprise!
0 0
Replying to KinnPorsche • May 12, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Maybe not for some years but i am damn sure we will see then in a 3rd drama. I am sure.Between they have a third…
I think so too. There should be another drama that’s my hunch. 😇
0 2
Replying to Scarlett Moira • May 10, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
So sad, not sure why all my fave c-dramas have sad ending. Glad I stopped at ep35. Business wise don’t think…
We are licking our wounds here. Can you guys imagine how alive this community will be if we had a HE?! This space will be on fire. 🔥
8 1
On Till the End of the Moon • May 10, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
So sad, not sure why all my fave c-dramas have sad ending. Glad I stopped at ep35. Business wise don’t think this is also good because will lessen potential viewers, guess they don’t care. Only silver lining is Love is Sweet, at least something for therapy than nothing at all. I believe we’ll see this pairing again but might need at least 2 yrs if that will happen. Remind myself to not be too invested ever if c-drama.
5 2
Replying to kwanto • May 9, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
OKAY, they gave us this radio version of their happy reunion....https://twitter.com/afterrnoont/status/1655892250436710402?s=20I…
What happened I thought you said HE? Haven’t watched was waiting for ending to prepare my heart.
0 1
Replying to Lei • May 8, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Riot will happen if its a BE for sure. BFTB is diversion tactic 😂
Could it be to pull up rating and buzz for BFTB so there is overlap? Unless they drop 2 eps tonight. 1 hr to go, will know
1 1
Replying to Lei • May 8, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Riot will happen if its a BE for sure. BFTB is diversion tactic 😂
What u mean won’t work? We can’t do anything right?
0 3
Replying to Lei • May 8, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Riot will happen if its a BE for sure. BFTB is diversion tactic 😂
Guys u saying likely BE? 😧
1 4
On Till the End of the Moon • May 8, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Gosh just discovered Liu Yuning OST king and he sang the main theme of TTEOTM. He’s handsome too, male lead material 😍
2 6
Replying to Fiona • May 8, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Yayyyyyyyyyy it is fifth in Netflix’s top ten list in my country and I am still hoping for a 9 for the rating…
It’s already trending and #2 in mine
8 1
On The Long Ballad • May 8, 2023
Title The Long Ballad
After 10 or less episodes just started to fast forward to 2nd lead love story, more interesting. Something is off with otherwise promising start. Not getting the feel between the leads, they feel like brother and sister, going through the motions, acting and delivering lines. And Leo looks Han Chinese not from tribal kingdom to make it convincing. DLRB has a tribal look but made to appear as a Han princess. I also didnt get a good chemistry between DLRB and ZLS. Only saving grace is LYN still a bit raw in acting but his role is interesting. And ZLS can act and not annoying smart-ass girl as she usually portrays.
4 16
Replying to WangFei • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
I hope the ending will be like the novel... I just can't watch 40 episodes drama with sad ending..
So like an extended ending?
0 0
Replying to cutie_daisy • May 7, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Express pass helps them earn money, as amny people buy that to see the finale. It is a good options for mediocre…
Yea I think you are right about mediocre dramas but not the popular ones
0 0
Replying to Scarlett Moira • May 6, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Maybe they want to milk it as long as possible with advertisements, merchandise sales etc. Or they are not yet…
Definitely something that gives them better returns than doing express pass.
0 0
Replying to Scarlett Moira • May 6, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
Maybe they want to milk it as long as possible with advertisements, merchandise sales etc. Or they are not yet…
Definitely something that gives them better returns than doing express pass.
1 0
Replying to demithinks • May 6, 2023
Title Till the End of the Moon
As I wait for Sunday and the next two episodes both with heightened anticipation and dread, I can't help but keep…
Maybe they want to milk it as long as possible with advertisements, merchandise sales etc. Or they are not yet done with editing.
3 3