My dear friends, here I take the challenge to hold my breath for a week. I can't handle it any more. One episode a day is definitely a torture 😂. The storyline is too short for 40 minutes full of human fly here and there, very slow, I thought I was watching interstellar 😆. So, see ya next week with 7 episodes in row 😘
Zhang Ruoyun is my favourite chinese actor. I enjoyed his acts and watched almost all of his works to date. What was interesting that Zhang Tian'ai played Nan Gong Pu She (NGPS) was once played a female counterpart of Zhang Ruoyun in "The Evolution of Our Love" which quite lovely. So, when she appeared in the beginning of this drama, I cant help but ship NGPS with XFN. (Note: I know nothing prior to the drama aired. I even only know its existence few weeks before the official airing day, cuz I was waiting for 'The Fated General' for way too long.) Beside, with the same screenwriter, Wang Juan and Zhang Ruoyun collaboration in 'Joy of Life' before, we had learned enough. The such called 'female lead' didn't matter much. Not as heavy-deadly-romance like other mainstream drama. The romance here just a spice to add some taste to the story. I lowered my expectations this aspect. So far so good, very enjoyable drama that tortured me with one episode a day.
Beside, with the same screenwriter, Wang Juan and Zhang Ruoyun collaboration in 'Joy of Life' before, we had learned enough. The such called 'female lead' didn't matter much. Not as heavy-deadly-romance like other mainstream drama. The romance here just a spice to add some taste to the story. I lowered my expectations this aspect. So far so good, very enjoyable drama that tortured me with one episode a day.