Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 18, 2024
Replying to Say_do • Aug 19, 2024
She can't go back to Ziyu and won't go back. I think LMT and CXZ will be getting married next week. Them being…
I think I saw a scene of Ziyu and LMT together and it wasn't a flashback.
0 5
Replying to duber • Aug 19, 2024
Who is forgiving who???who tried to kill who???she was the guilty one,first..he took advantage later..
I mean they're gonna end up together obviously but how?
0 0
On Are You the One • Aug 19, 2024
Since it's now different from the novel.....am guessing that later LMT will leave CXZ and go back to Ziyu for a while, then I think the guys gonna mess up again and she's going to him leave him again and end up meeting the ML and that's when they're gonna fall in love for real without all the lies...

I'm basically predicting from the trailer
2 21
Replying to Shey33 • Aug 19, 2024
You're so right!! I hope that doesn't change when the FL knows the truth and they work through their issues. I…
Yeeeeess! I like the way you think 😃
1 0
On Are You the One • Aug 19, 2024
Now that her memories back, we're finally gonna get the FL pov in all that's been going on. I really wanna know her true feelings towards CXZ and everything else.
At this point it feels like she's never going to forgive him....which makes me wonder what is CXZ gonna do to earn her trust, love and forgiveness again.
I'm being very bias though, I keep forgetting they were enemies from the start, so let's say if CXZ was the one that lost his memory how would LMT take advantage of the situation?
4 4
On Are You the One • Aug 19, 2024
I'm honestly not ready for Lu Wen. Her facial expressions🔥🔥... are giving me chills I've never gotten from a ML before😅. It's like she a completely different person. CXZ has truly dug his own grave and I will gladly help to push him in it😌
7 1
Replying to Flowerofarmy • Aug 19, 2024
Just keep going y'all. I'm still waiting for this series to end before I watch it. 😌
I respect your resilience.
4 0
Replying to SooReneccs • Aug 19, 2024
Title Are You the One Spoiler
Most commented that the ML dilly dally on telling the truth.For me to enjoy a drama I get the theme to understand…
You're so right!! I hope that doesn't change when the FL knows the truth and they work through their issues. I hope she'll still somehow reduce his burdens and take charge once in a while. This is why she really stands out.
2 2
Replying to Shey33 • Aug 19, 2024
Title Are You the One Spoiler
I think it's because of his actions in the drama. This guy is just making things worse for himself tbh.
His lying and manipulation towards the FL. I've also watched the dramas you've mentioned and I liked them both, the guy can definitely act but in this drama you just can't help but hate him a little.
2 0
Replying to Hot_Oppas_wife • Aug 19, 2024
I loved ZWYs acting in I Know I Love You and lost you forever, but in this drama I couldnt connect with him. In…
I think it's because of his actions in the drama. This guy is just making things worse for himself tbh.
3 2
Replying to Cho Na • Aug 19, 2024
Title Are You the One Spoiler
Once her memories come back she'll leave him.
Yes but during the time her memories are slowly coming back won't CXZ be suspicious of her change in behavior?
1 0
Replying to Cho Na • Aug 19, 2024
Once her memories come back she'll leave him.
It's funny how he keeps stalling to tell her the truth, it's like he knows when her memories will come back😂
2 0
On Are You the One • Aug 19, 2024
But is the ML really not gonna notice the changes in the FL once her memories comeback? He'll definitely feel somethings off for sure.
0 3
On Are You the One • Aug 18, 2024
Am I the only one scared for CXZ when LMT gets her memories back. The wrath that woman is going to show CXZ is only gonna be befitting for our Lord. They truly make a good match😂
20 3
Replying to Shidinje • Aug 18, 2024
But his self control so far is already borderline unrealistic. Especially considering that time period.I don't…
I don't like what you said because it makes sense 😭
1 1
Replying to Alexasopretty • Aug 18, 2024
Title Are You the One Spoiler
Um...he's a bit drugged so...
It doesn't matter. He should've run the other way or stabbed himself or something 😂
3 0
On Are You the One • Aug 18, 2024
The upcoming scene is the one am dreading the most. I really hope they change this part of the novel because I didn't like it one bit. It's already enough that his lying to her and now THIS? If they really want to make this ML a little less of a red flag than he is in the novel than he shouldn't go through with it. The man should control himself for crying out loud!
4 5