K-Drama
Conservative Torch • Apr 7, 2024
Photo Photo
my head hurts .. but WOW
0 0
On Crazy Love • Mar 29, 2024
Title Crazy Love
Why is it rated low.. this drama deserves more recognition. I think that maybe this failed to reach the right audience is all. Because what a ride that was. And although I do agree that some parts didn't actually make sense regarding the characters' actions, I would still recommend this drama to people who are in need of a drama that is new in it's way of storytelling (and plot too, imo).
10 0
Replying to jaseemharry • Mar 26, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
Postponed to Next week.
Ohh😔
0 0
On The Midnight Studio • Mar 26, 2024
Title The Midnight Studio
Has the ep 6 aired already? Or is it going to be next week?
0 6
On Flex X Cop Season 2 • Mar 23, 2024
Title Flex X Cop Season 2
I need this season to have only happy things in store for JIS because of all that he's been through. And bonus if it has romance (that was apparently a genre of s1👀) PJH is soo pretty tho and it'll be like an alternate universe of yumi's cells where she is actually a nice person and they get the happy ending that they (esp JIS) deserves😭
9 0
On Flex X Cop • Mar 23, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
I NEED MOREEE😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
3 0
On The Impossible Heir • Mar 12, 2024
Title The Impossible Heir
I really don't understand how they could give a main role to a person who has only done guest roles uptil now (atleast according to mdl)..
18 1
Replying to soobae • Mar 10, 2024
Title Wonderful World Spoiler
kwon seon yul (eunwoo) might be the son of the culprit who killed soohyun's son gunwoo... it is just an opinion…
um no..? the culprit's son is the guy who sent the photo, i mean it was clearly shown with the family photo in the darkroom where he was developing photos. I might be wrong but that's just how it is shown so far.
7 5
On Flex X Cop • Mar 10, 2024
Title Flex X Cop
I'm laughing crying kicking my feet in the air and screaming into my pillow. What a drama this is.. would love multiple seasons even tho it hasn't even ended yet 😭😭
11 0
On Tell Me That You Love Me • Mar 5, 2024
Title Tell Me That You Love Me
Is it just me or is anyone else not able to find this on Disney+ in India
2 1
On Wonderful World • Mar 3, 2024
Title Wonderful World
I need recs like this drama.. TT
3 1
On Wonderful World • Mar 2, 2024
Title Wonderful World
Ahh the song in the end gave me goosebumps because of the irony😭😭 can't wait to listen the whole ost
2 0
On Can This Love Be Translated? • Dec 16, 2023
Title Can This Love Be Translated?
My mouth has been hanging open for the past few minutes since I got to know about this pairing.. And not to mention the Hong sisters!! Ahhhh, I literally can't wait!! XD
9 0
On My Man Is Cupid • Dec 7, 2023
Title My Man Is Cupid
why does it say it is going to release today when it's thursday
8 0
On Once Again • Oct 2, 2023
Title Once Again
On episode 28/100 currently and I am really shocked to be so hooked to the show. This is kind of my first drama with so many episodes (in one season, because 50 seems like a lot on it's own imo) and to be honest I didn't really know what to expect, but I think I know why these type of dramas are so loved. Even though what I watched is so less than what there actually is to the drama and that everything is soo messy right now, I know for a fact that the ending is going to be that much more satisfying as each and every character grows and finds happiness in their own way. Can't wait to complete the show!!
3 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Sep 15, 2023
Title Live Your Own Life
Veeeery normal for weekend/family drama. You must be new here (to them)
Thank you soo much ❤️
2 0
Replying to bloomingtide • Sep 15, 2023
Title Live Your Own Life
Veeeery normal for weekend/family drama. You must be new here (to them)
That sounds fun, would love some recs :)
2 3
On My Lovely Liar • Sep 12, 2023
Title My Lovely Liar
I feel like the ending is going to be soo satisfying tho TT .. can't wait!
7 0
On Moving • Aug 11, 2023
Title Moving
I'm soo confused right now.. here it shows the drama is 20 eps and each ep is an hr long but the released eps are 40 mins and there are already 7 eps when it only started airing the day before.
0 1
On Hidden Love • Jul 8, 2023
Title Hidden Love
In love with the OST too.. Currently curing my hangover with 'Forever Star' 😭😭
5 1