News
caramel • Oct 6, 2025
Review Mobius
Thank you So Much for your review. I decided to watch this drama and I got confused (Should I watch it or not) and I already watched reset also . But after reading your review . It's very helpful for me .
1 0
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 3, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
From my personal opinion I only watched first 2 episodes. I expect this drama is good but it's not . I feel sleepy while watching this . So I dropped it.
10 0
On Dr. Romantic Season 2 • Oct 3, 2025
Title Dr. Romantic Season 2
Finished watching S2 . Everything is good except the politics part. So my rating for this drama is 8.8/10.
2 0
neverendingsideeye • Oct 1, 2025
Review You and Everything Else
Totally agree with your opinion 💯
0 0
On Kim Ok Bin • Oct 1, 2025
Person Kim Ok Bin
Congratulations 🎉👏🏻💜
1 0
Replying to kerryrjg • Sep 29, 2025
Person Fan Shi Qi
Never have I ever. It is unbelievable. Is this really true he is a killer? or is it fake?
He cheated him and he was the close friend of Yu Meng Long
3 2
On Gao Tai Yu • Sep 27, 2025
Person Gao Tai Yu
#JusticeforYuMengLong
16 0
Replying to caro • Sep 19, 2025
Title Dr. Romantic
kang dong joo is so unlikeable. I'm on ep 19 and he still sucks
Totally 💯
0 0
On Dr. Romantic • Sep 19, 2025
Title Dr. Romantic
Finished watching season 1 . some of the characters are very irritating and the some of the characters are very good. So For S1 I will give 8.5/10.
2 0
On Yu Meng Long • Sep 11, 2025
Person Yu Meng Long
Rest in peace 😢🙏🏻🥀
0 0
Replying to Drama lover • Aug 23, 2025
Title Dr. Romantic
Is that true?
👍🏻
0 0
Replying to bidulgi • Aug 22, 2025
Title Dr. Romantic
no season 4 sadly, but seo hyun jin & yoo yeon seok will probably be reuniting in a new drama together soon!!…
Is that true?
0 2
lo_ve • Aug 22, 2025
Article 'Genie, Make a Wish' starring Kim Woo Bin & Bae Suzy confirms its premiere date!
This time we want happy ending.
2 0
lo_ve • Aug 22, 2025
Article Lee Chae Min joins Byeon Woo Seok's agency after contract with Kim Soo Hyun's expired
Great decision bro
0 0
On Lee Min • Aug 7, 2025
Person Lee Min
Rest in peace 😢🙏🏻🥀
2 0
On Song Young Gyu • Aug 4, 2025
Person Song Young Gyu
Rest In peace 😢🙏🏻🥀
1 0
On Reset • Aug 1, 2025
Title Reset
First I dropped it on 2 months ago. After that I decided to watch this . It's really amazing . Loved the plot , cast & acting etc. My rating for this drama was 10/10.
5 0
On Our Generation • Jul 28, 2025
Title Our Generation
Starting of this drama was great but after the 10 episodes I am skipping on each 10 seconds of this drama and watching it . I liked the plot , cast and acting also. I tried my best to watch this and I love cdramas that based on youth genre .But Idk why Iam doing this. I feel like Iam dropping this drama. So I dropped it .
39 3
On Star and Sky: Star in My Mind • Jul 20, 2025
Title Star and Sky: Star in My Mind
Such a cute series . My rating for this drama is 8/10.
21 0
On Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart • Jul 20, 2025
Title Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart
Both the dramas are good . But whatever it is I liked star in my mind very much . So my rating for this drama is 7.1/10.
2 0
