Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2021
Replying to maya • Jul 20, 2025
i didn't even notice it was her birthday omg
Yes July 19th was Aya Kito's Birthday
1 0
On One Liter of Tears • Jul 19, 2025
Today I finished watching this drama. Idk what to say about this it's too realistic for me and after watching the drama there is a unexpected thing which was caught on my eye that is today is Aya Kito's Birthday
8 2
Replying to Sunshines • Jul 19, 2025
Hope netflix can pick up this drama
💯 when I was watching this I thought about this
0 0
Replying to Yibo • Jul 18, 2025
I don't understand why even Japanese channels don't sub their own dramas. There are so many j-drams I had to drop…
😢💯🙌🏻
1 0
Replying to Yibo • Jul 17, 2025
I don't understand why even Japanese channels don't sub their own dramas. There are so many j-drams I had to drop…
Same Totally agree with you and it's frustrating also 😢
0 2
Replying to Vniverse • Jun 27, 2025
This foolish greedy ghaesaekki Myungie has no count of how many he killed. Damnn n
Myungie was the most selfish character . He will do anything for money. Iam very happy when the character was died.
1 1
On Squid Game Season 3 • Jun 27, 2025
Idk what to say about this. Comparing to the previous seasons this season was pretty much boring . ( The games were boring and the Some characters shouldn't have died.) So I will give this rating 7.5/10.
0 0
Replying to FREE SPIRIT • Jun 27, 2025
random but writers made jun ho so dumb . he got his all crew killed . Many characters iq was so low this season…
I agree with Junho his character pissed me off
0 0
Replying to aiya • Jun 27, 2025
yall, please spoiler about thisdoes jun-hee (222) die? if so, how?does myung-gi (333) die? if so, how?
On episode 4 , Jun Hee dies on herself by sacrificing her baby . (She tried to participate in a rope game , But her ankle was fractured. So she couldn't play that game. )
2 0
beneaththefalls • Jun 9, 2025
First I decided to watch this drama . But anyway a big thanks to you for this review. So Iam dropping this
1 0