Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2021
On Midnight • Apr 26, 2025
Title Midnight
Amazing Movie My rating for this movie is 9.5/10.
4 0
On YOLO • Apr 11, 2025
Title YOLO
Such a Amazing Movie and Deserves Higher ratings
for this. My rating for this movie was 9.8/10.
2 0
On Connection • Mar 31, 2025
Title Connection
I started watching this drama because of the cast
After watching 6 episodes of this drama . It's too draggy in my opinion and it gives headache for me .
So I dropped it .
4 0
NoxNightroad • Mar 31, 2025
Review Connection
Same I dropped it on episode 6 . This drama gives me so much of headache to me .
0 0
On April Story • Mar 30, 2025
Title April Story
Amazing movie Loved it So Much 💜.My rating would be 10/10.
1 0
Replying to aicto • Mar 30, 2025
This story was so sad. I normally don't watch stuff this depressing but I enjoyed it and it kept me interested…
Totally agree with you
1 0
Replying to Farhana Akhter • Mar 29, 2025
They already kissed 2/3 times maybe bt she still thinks they were friends!Seriously? Who kissed their friend?…
Same Totally agree with you 💯
1 0
On Encounter • Mar 25, 2025
Title Encounter
The drama was great. Loved the chemistry , cast , acting & cinematography But the fl mother character and mother in law 's character are so frustrating and annoying too. My rating for the drama is 8.0/10.
2 0
On Better Days • Mar 19, 2025
Title Better Days
Such a Masterpiece Loved it So Much 💜.My rating is 10/10.
6 0
On Perfect and Casual • Mar 16, 2025
Iam dropping this drama Because I didn't like the character of main leads and storyline is very boring to me and not interested to watch this.
4 0