News
Replying to dramaguzzler • Dec 8, 2024
Title Brewing Love
I am increasingly disliking Bang A reum.
Me too Such a frustrating character
1 0
On Queen of Tears • Dec 4, 2024
Title Queen of Tears
Loved this drama so much Such a realistic one . One of the most annoying thing in this drama was EunSeong & his mother. The cast played their role well. Such a worth watching for me So my rating of this drama was 8.7/10.
13 0
On Park Min Jae • Dec 4, 2024
Person Park Min Jae
RIP 😢💔🙏🏻🥀
1 0
Replying to SanjibKalita • Nov 30, 2024
Title Gen Z
Watched episode 16... ML becoming loser more and more... Like bro you are not some 15,16 minor boy... Your age…
💯 I agree with this . I dropped this drama on episode 15. His character is very annoying
1 0
On Gen Z • Nov 30, 2024
Title Gen Z
I started watching because of Zhao Lusi . Her acting was best . But I dropped this drama after watching 15 episodes and I don't found interesting that's it
1 0
On Meteor Garden • Nov 30, 2024
Title Meteor Garden
I watched all the episodes on Netflix. But whateever it is very sad for me that the drama was leaving very soon. In my opinion I loved this version very much and it's a one time watchable drama for me . So the rating of the drama was 8/10.
5 0
Replying to Tino2001 • Nov 30, 2024
Title The Trunk
not even
ok thank you
0 0
Replying to Nanoush • Nov 30, 2024
Title The Trunk
Absolutely NO
ok Thank you
1 0
Replying to Cora • Nov 30, 2024
Title The Trunk
YES
Ok Thank you
0 0
On The Trunk • Nov 29, 2024
Title The Trunk
Is it worth it to watch??
0 6
Meowchi • Nov 21, 2024
Review Queen of Tears
💯
2 0
Lily Alice • Nov 20, 2024
Article Lee Min Ho and Gong Hyo Jin's When the Stars Gossip confirms its premiere date
can't wait for this
5 0
Replying to Horanghaeeeee • Nov 17, 2024
Title Blind
If only those children had an adult around them who could understand them, things would have been very different…
After watching the ending I dropped this drama on episode 2 . I can understand how much of the pain that kids suffered during the past. At least those who brutally harmed the children in the orphanage could have been punished. Whatever it is it's very sad for me .
0 0
On The Judge from Hell • Nov 15, 2024
Title The Judge from Hell
Best of 2024 . Really Loved it So Much. My Rating for this drama was 10/10.
5 1
On Song Jae Rim • Nov 14, 2024
Person Song Jae Rim
😢💔🙏🏻
3 0
On Zhang Ruo Nan • Nov 14, 2024
Person Zhang Ruo Nan
Happy B'day 🎂🎉🥳💎🥰🫰🏻💜
1 0
Replying to _peckyben • Nov 12, 2024
Title Meteor Garden
What do you mean??Did you watch the Korean version??It was intense...I watched the Thai version and it was nothing…
💯
0 0
On The Wailing • Nov 9, 2024
Title The Wailing Spoiler
In this movie the main lead trust shaman more than Moo Myeong ( The female ghost ) That's why his wife and mother got killed by his daughter. The rating of the movie was 8.0/10.
1 0
Replying to luna • Nov 8, 2024
Title Meteor Garden
I’m watching it because I saw it was leaving Netflix! 😣
Same here I'm also watching it 😢
0 0
On When I Fly Towards You • Nov 8, 2024
Title When I Fly Towards You
Loved it so much . My rating of this drama was 9.8/10
3 0
