Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2021
On She Would Never Know • Oct 27, 2024
Starting I watched this drama in normal mode rest of the nine episodes I watched in 2x speed . At the 10th episode only this drama gets interesting. The best character of the drama is mother, The kid , Main lead's sisters & Coworkers are great in this dramaThe most hated character in this drama are 2nd leads and the other thing was main leads breakup it was frustrated me so much .
The rating of the drama was 7.8/10.
1 0
Replying to Dana • Oct 26, 2024
FL did not deserve ML...but when Rowoon is on screen I sit and watch no matter how bad.
💯
1 0
On Fireworks of My Heart • Oct 25, 2024
First I watched this drama because of main leads but now I couldn't watch this drama anymore . So I dropped this drama on the episode of 14.
1 0
Replying to AdeleL • Oct 25, 2024
I only finished 3rd episode and stopped. It’s too dragging. Nothing is happening to the couple except some flashbacks.…
💯 totally agree with you I dropped at the episode of 14 .
3 0
Replying to Leekook • Oct 14, 2024
I’m on ep10 and I cried a lot. it’s so sad to watch him go like that, also the mother is so annoying🤬🤬
Same here 🙌🏻
0 0
Replying to Siyue • Oct 7, 2024
Title Hidden Love
I have a question , do you know if Jiaxu saw her drawings or not? Remember we came to know sang zhi left her book…
No he didn't see that
0 0
Replying to Nana08 • Oct 6, 2024
Cant believe im celebrating my birthday together with love next door final episode 😭The past 8 weeks, this…
Happy Birthday 🎂🥳🥰🫰🏻💞💜
6 1
On Love Next Door • Sep 28, 2024
My intentions were right.Yeon Du's parents were died in the accident . But whatever it is I feel bad for Dan Ho & Yeon Du .
3 0