Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2021
On Hidden Love • Sep 24, 2024
Title Hidden Love
For me It's a one time watchable drama. The story & cast also great. The relationship also healthy & good . So my rating would be 9/10.
2 2
On Unforgettable Love • Sep 19, 2024
Xiaobao was so cute in this drama that's why I watched this drama .The 2nd leads & The 3rd leads deserve other drama also. My rating for this drama was 7.8/10.
For me it's not a rewatchable drama .
1 0
Replying to 9520153 • Sep 9, 2024
I guess chronic illnesses are trendy in kdramas these day
Exactly
4 0
On The Sign • Sep 2, 2024
Title The Sign
Great drama but tharn's character sometimes frustrated me so much that's the only thing I didn't liked in this drama. So my rating of the drama is 9.8/10.
7 0
Replying to C_ktrovertL • Sep 1, 2024
I still feel that the kid maybe not the 2ml but like the other dramas it might be 2ml brother or sister 's kid…
Same here I also think about that but I forgot to comment about it . May be the parents can be avoided her or they can be died in an accident.
1 0
On Love Next Door • Aug 31, 2024
On the episode 4 When I saw the bond between the Second Female lead & the kid . I have a feeling that she is the child of any main character in this drama.
1 2
On Love Next Door • Aug 31, 2024
Seo Ji Hye 's character was amazing
Something in the rain's reference was funny too.
10 0
Replying to Little Orange • Aug 28, 2024
Title Forest
when do the leads get together?Any breakup?Which episode?Happy ending?
Welcome 💜
1 0
Replying to Little Orange • Aug 28, 2024
Title Forest
when do the leads get together?Any breakup?Which episode?Happy ending?
oh I forgot to mention about that they will start dating on the episode of 20.
1 2
Replying to Little Orange • Aug 27, 2024
Title Forest
when do the leads get together?Any breakup?Which episode?Happy ending?
I have already wrote the comment as a spoiler please check it properly.
0 4
Replying to isa • Aug 18, 2024
I DON'T LIKE CHARACTERS LIKE FL IN COURT DRAMAS. SHE IS ANNOYING AND UNPROFESSIONAL. SHE THINKS SHE IS THE ONLY…
Same here I also dropped it
0 0
Replying to Wryt • Aug 18, 2024
moon soon ho character was soo damn annoying and dont get me started with kang in ook
Absolutely right
0 1
Replying to ria • Aug 18, 2024
This is giving Welcome to Samdalri vibes ....
I also think about that
1 0
On Will Love in Spring • Aug 12, 2024
The only thing I didn't liked in this drama was FL character only . On the first half of the drama I loved her very much but after the second half of the drama I hated her very much. She's too much insincere with him and every time after fighting with him she's playing a victim. Such a red flag also. I feel bad for the ML . Although the chemistry was nice in this drama. The second leads were so cute and mature also. The friendship of the two old women's & Friendship of two female leads were very great . The family of the FL also great. The ost, The acting, The cast & The cinematographic visuals also amazing . These are the best things in this drama . Moreover, this drama is one time watchable for me that's it .So my rating of this drama was 8.5/10.
11 0
Replying to my demon with the glory • Aug 10, 2024
does it have bullying or torture scenes cause it always comes under the tags of school bullying and violence??
This series tells about school bullying and it's a good drama also.
0 0