Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Location: India
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: May 20, 2021
On Twinkling Watermelon • Jan 18, 2025
First I dropped this drama on the halfway of 4th episode . Then I started again from where I left off. After watching the whole episodes . It's a worth watching and one time watchable drama.
My rating for this drama was 9.8/10.
6 0
Replying to 13287134 • Jan 12, 2025
Huge fan of both leads but idk I might drop it sooner or later 🫤
Same Here 🙌🏻💯
2 0
Replying to Mimi_06067 • Jan 8, 2025
2nd episode: half of the time the flies having sex, another half - performing heart surgery on the mouse. Ah,…
Totally agree with your opinion 💯
0 0
Replying to Blue_Umbrella • Jan 4, 2025
I like gong ryong's personality. He made me laugh in ep1 so many times🤣
Totally agree with that💯
1 0
Replying to Cora • Jan 3, 2025
Thanos is truly Deok-su and Mi-nyeo's son, LOL. Made in toilet died in toilet.
🤣👏🏻🔥
1 0
On The Law Cafe • Dec 26, 2024
Title The Law Cafe
Dropped it after watching 2 episodes Whatever it's hilarious. It's boring for me .
2 1
On TharnType • Dec 23, 2024
Title TharnType
It's an amazing drama with amazing ost and amazing chemistry. My rating of the drama was 10/10.
4 0
Replying to thepersonatthebackcorner • Dec 11, 2024
Dropped at ep 4... Their chemistry is not chemistrying enough for me.
💯 Agree with that. I am also dropped at the episode of 4 Because the chemistry looks so forced
1 0
On Something about 1 Percent • Dec 11, 2024
I watched only 4 episodes and I dropped it. Because whatever the main leads are cute. For me their chemistry looks like forced type. So Iam not interested to watch this drama. That's it.
1 0
Replying to alianna • Dec 9, 2024
Title Brewing Love
hello, where do you guys watch this series??
kisskh
0 0