News
There's always a super hater in the bunch and that's Dr. Kaji in this show. He and the account manger lady really get on my nerves. I do like how they explain and show the surgeries. Dr. Daimon's bugging eyes are weird. I LOL when the referral doctor got the money and was skipping about happily!
Was this review helpful to you?
Really enjoyed this first episode. Remonded me on Iryu Teamed Medical Dragon and The Pride of the Temp. Dr. Daimon was excellent. I was pissed though. I was like these doctors dont even care about the guy on the operating table when the Chief collapsed.
Was this review helpful to you?
The Ordinary Jackpot Episode 4
0 people found this review helpful
I actually don't blame Mr. Jeong for leaving b/c honestly the way they higher ups talk to people they desrve his spite. I mean the owner of the company is just rude. I just didn't like the poaching of employees. I also dont like that the owner once gain gave Team 5 another ything to handle when he laid out theplan for any of the Teams to handle.
Was this review helpful to you?
The Ordinary Jackpot Episode 3
0 people found this review helpful
I love it when a plan comes together!! Such a satisfying ep. I'm glad he kept all his brands as well. Why should another team benefit from the work they already started. Office politics really are the worst!I really love Lee Jun Hyuk in this.
Was this review helpful to you?
The Ordinary Jackpot Episode 2
0 people found this review helpful
I'm glad Eun Tae finally gave Jun Ho what for but I am also glad they talked about it even if they were forced to do so by the boss. The beginning of this ep was absolutely hilarious. Watching ET's lotto fantasies. And when he and Seon Hyoek were on the roof dogging the boss.
Was this review helpful to you?
The Ordinary Jackpot Episode 1
0 people found this review helpful
Good first ep. The hustle and grinding of the work place we can all relate to. Is Hae Ju Eun Tae's ex? Either way I like her. Can't wait to see how this plays out.
Was this review helpful to you?
A Hundred Memories Episode 2
0 people found this review helpful
Damd is this the day for me to be super emotional? I cried when Do Geok, the other boxer's father brought him the food to school. Just showed JP what a loving father really is. Kinda annoyed that YR mother got hurt and she had to beg for money/help. Absolutley sucks to not have money and that bei g the reason you cannot achieve something. I laughed when JH said she was prettier than YR. It just really enjoyed that scene.
Was this review helpful to you?
Flex X Cop Season 2 Episode 14
0 people found this review helpful
Good enough wrap up ep. Seongwon is true psycho but so was his mother. Funny enough I kept saying all she has to do is kill her son and it would be over. Andd then she was planning it. I was glad Hyera got some licks in on him too. I was happy to see Nr. Choi finally take his vacation and that the doctor was also at the airport headed ti Greece. I was totally rooting for them!! OMG Kim Ji hoon. That is it. That is all!!
Was this review helpful to you?
Flex X Cop Season 2 Episode 13
0 people found this review helpful
Really good ep up until the end. I bawled my eyes out at the funeral b/c it was just so sad. Really hate thathat Isoo didn't take pics of everything in the studio and that Hyrea should have warned him that something was up b/c Seongwon asked her if Isoo was at his studio. Also tired of the cops being one step behind. Isso called the chief so why does it always take them forever to get to a scene???
Was this review helpful to you?
Doom at Your Service Episode 8
0 people found this review helpful
While I understand the God character's motovations I still hate all the manipulations. She could also let Doom go and replace him with another Doom. I don't even want the mains together at the end. I do want Ja Ni and Ju Ik together. The first love is just a nuisance. What I don't even understand is why he would even still have feelings for her when he didn't peak to her the whole time he was abroad. Like boy bye!!
Was this review helpful to you?
Doom at Your Service Episode 7
0 people found this review helpful
This ep broke my heart. Not b/c Doom wanst therre but b/c i could feel Ji Na and Seon Gyoeng's pain. Plus the scene at the work dinner. That writer was so damn obnoxious and I was glad she she said. I still really do not like the God character at all.
Was this review helpful to you?
A Hundred Memories Episode 1
0 people found this review helpful
Really good start. I like both FLs. So glad Jong Hui finally put the bully in her place. I a;lready hate Jae Pil's father. Abusive bastard. Wondering if that's how He and JH will relate seeing how that ending showed her leaving an abusive home. I am not ready for this love triangle....Side note: I am obsessed with Jae Pil's friend. So damn handsome.
Was this review helpful to you?
Flex X Cop Season 2 Episode 12
0 people found this review helpful
I hate that procedural protocols are broken when it's as aggregious as Isoo interviewing a suspect in a murder case he is also a suspect in. And then when Hye Ra involved they can't let it slide? Someone in the comments is correct when they said the writing is lame this season. They should have let Hye Ra go HAM on Soeng Won that would have been interesting. Isoo trying to goad him about his mother. I liked that.
Was this review helpful to you?
Flex X Cop Season 2 Episode 11
0 people found this review helpful
The chief of police is still horrible. The detective who wants to make an example out of the Chaebol is an asshole. No need to parade Isoo in front of the media or handcuff him when he was going willingly. These cops are pissing me off and I get that they need to do their jobs but the disrepect, my goodness. Nice to see Team 2 step up. I loved Isoo's power move at the company but I felt like Mr. Choi really needs a break and honestly wants to be done as chairman. Seong won is a piece of work. I wish we had more of a back story but I think they will try to cram everything into the last 3 eps!
Was this review helpful to you?
Twinkling Watermelon Episode 1
0 people found this review helpful
A good first ep. I am pleasantly surprised the father survived that fire. Usually compounded trauma for these dramas. He should have spoken up about the bulying though. I can't stand it.
Was this review helpful to you?

2
Sweet0Girl