Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 5 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Inside BTS's Heart
  • Contribution Points: 972 LV6
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: August 21, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2
Memory Episode 2
1 people found this review helpful
Nov 29, 2022

ML is Brilliant

I am so invested in ML mental health right now. Early onset Alzheimer's in his working environment and all the personal things going on have me at the edge of my seat. I am loving this adult drama. I have one question though, was that his son that had the chance encounter with his ex-wife? WHAT??? Also, I hate that CEO.
Was this review helpful to you?
Apr 29, 2026

Four Stars

So good. The more romance the better. I could care less about the political stuff. I do hate that HJ told the Prime Minister about the plan. It was just so unnesessary for him to overhear and then be told. B/c of course he will betray her...
Was this review helpful to you?
6 hours ago

Four Stars

They changed a bit from the anime but not in a bad way. I love the 2 leads together. Such chemistry. I love when the ML acts feminine it cracks me up. His facial expressions are hilarious!
Was this review helpful to you?
6 hours ago

Five Stars

LOL loved her the Emperor's interaction with Duo. Hilarious. We are now getting into palace intrigue. Jin Yu and Xu Ju are staring to have each others back.
Was this review helpful to you?
6 hours ago

Four Stars

Really good ep. I love that the Jin Yu is starting to bear witness to Xu Yu's place at the Court and yiu can tell that she does love him despite acting like she does not.
Was this review helpful to you?
7 hours ago

Four Stars

The body swap scenes were hilarious. I love this right now. I LOL when Xu Yu as the emperor was acting girly and Ji Yun was like stop twisting my waist like that. Comedy gold. OMG! great casting of Jin Le. So damn handsome.
Was this review helpful to you?
8 hours ago

Four Stars

I love this anime more than a lot so I hope this is really good live action adaptation. 1st ep was really cute. I like both leads. I think it's good casting choice for Qi Luo.
Was this review helpful to you?
2 days ago

Four Stars

Good first ep but hate that the crop was ruined that way. This ep was hilarious from the Director at the beginning punching behind Yu Bin's head and then throwing up hearts, to the crazy innuenedo scened with the German worker keaving to the car ride in the rain I was cracking up. I hope this stays a light fun dramedy. with romance.
Was this review helpful to you?
Lookism Episode 5
0 people found this review helpful
5 days ago

Wow just wow. And not in a good way. It's…

Wow just wow. And not in a good way. It's all so ridiculous. Why does Wen Shuai (either version) believe anything Zhi Hao has to say???? Like seriously! All these stupid chicks ok with a guy who was ok about hitting or even threatening to hit a female. Give all women a bad name.
Was this review helpful to you?
Lookism Episode 3
0 people found this review helpful
6 days ago

Still not feeling this. Started the series…

Still not feeling this. Started the series back in January and then got side tracked but now I want to finish before the end of the year. I do not like all these unnecessary changes to the storyline. Sometimes, simple is better. No need for all this drama in an already heavy drama anime/webtoon. Anyway, I will finish this. But those previews leave much to be desired.
Was this review helpful to you?
6 days ago

This episode was heavy! I get how Ji Hye feels…

This episode was heavy! I get how Ji Hye feels about the gift Eun Tae left her but honestly what kind of company passes out gifts to everyone except the contract workers? I mean they contribute to the company's bottom line as well. That says more about a multimillion dollar company.I hate that Eune Tae feels inadequate. Not sure if that's the right word. Contemplating life choices maybe???? Wondering why he even bothers at all???His brother is the absolute worst. I did love his interaction with his niece.
Was this review helpful to you?
12 days ago

Four Stars

Dr. Jonouchi's ex husband was so ridiculous but he did redeem himself at the end. Men always think women are the ones that need to take care of children or should stop working when they have children. It should be an equal job. I looked up the story on the White Hare of Inaba. I like some of the extra info added to the episodes.
Was this review helpful to you?
13 days ago

Four Stars

I guess I'm cut from a different cloth. I do not want a doctor sugar coating the potential outcomes of a diagnosis to spare my feelings. We are all going to die, it's juts a mater of when. I also get needing consent to perform surgery but not doing it and doing it to save someone's life is a no brainer even if the consequence is getting sued. I like Dr. X but her arrogance is becoming a bit much.
Was this review helpful to you?
13 days ago

Four Stars

I love how Eun Tae is always fucking with his direct boss. Mr. Jang. "I think so." Had me cracking up. I find it strange that the team leaders want people to get better to move up in position but are constantly telling people to stay in their lane. Like Mr. Son telling Jun Ho that when he was trying to secure Ji Hye a permanent postion but it's also one of the reason Mr. Jeong left and he told them they really don't know how to treat employees. I do love how Eun Tae is trying to look out for people like that model. Like he/she said why is divorce a controversy? She tried to work it out with her husband but ultimately it didn't work out and she should lose work b/c of that??? It's her business anyway. My one gripe with the show is that no matter how well Eun Tae does he always has to fix other messes for the company. I also don't like that he always has to explain himself.....

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
13 days ago

Three Stars

I think Eun Tae was too generous to Mr. jeong b/c that guy just seems so unappreaciative. I mean I don't want a new business to fail but the CEO also let him off the hook by lifting the non-compete clause. I did like how Hae Ju the lawyer explained how that would have panned out. I think some people are missing the point of the series and the lottery win. This is why I typically don't read comments or reviews until after a show is done b/c we get influenced by other people weather we want to or not. It's already established that the win is not enought to throw your middle finger up to the world and especially to a good paying job. I think Eun Tae is navigating what he may actually want to do with the rest of his life and continuing to work and build better relationships is one of those.

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?