Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 10 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Inside BTS's Heart
  • Contribution Points: 972 LV6
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: August 21, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award2

I was pleasantly surprised Si Woo actually…

I was pleasantly surprised Si Woo actually gave his resignation and left. Ji Yoon's mother was being ridiculous. I actually didn't like the fact that Jae In went to Senegal with Noh Ah. but I guess they all lived happily ever after....
Was this review helpful to you?

Four Stars

Good ep. But actually mad at Jae In. I hate that Noh Ah went after him. I mean I was glad he was honest about not being ok with her leaving but to walk away...We really have to stop living our lives to make other people happy/satisfied. I liked how they showed his relationship with his father as progressive biy not fixed. Understanding.
Was this review helpful to you?

Three Stars

Mr. Ko is such a POS. Like get a life dude. Si Woo living rent free in his damn head. Instead of his team making complaints to HR they just keep taking his abuse. The preview pissed me off something awful.
Was this review helpful to you?
Sep 6, 2026

Four Stars

Much better ep. So glad the sabatuer was on the good guys side. Very smart to create a counter attack for a hack. I am not really a fan of this AI integrated stuff but to each his own. I like that Si Woo and Hyeon talked even though she still gets on my nerves. I really don't understand what difference it makes if he used to be married to that executive. She's currenty married to someone else so WTF is that guys plan??? So annoying....
Was this review helpful to you?
Sep 5, 2026

****SPOILERS****SPOILERS****SPOILERS****

Oh my that wicked dance teacher/principal. I felt so bad for the grandmother who lost everything. So Isoo and Seongwon met at the therapist office years ago. Both after traumatic incident. But did Seongwon kill his father? He said his mother killed his father and maybe he found him that way and started making him up after he died? That's why his mom keeps an eye on him but clearly not a steady eye bc that damn man servent is helping him kill people.....WHAT???
Was this review helpful to you?
Sep 5, 2026

Three Stars

Always so many jeoleous people out there wanting to take someone's place. Wondering if the other dancer that unalived herself was also poisoned. And who is going to be next. Very upset that "someone" can get into Isoo's place and trash it. Also concerned that they are trying to make Isoo mentally unstable aor have memory loss. We shall see....
Was this review helpful to you?
Sep 1, 2026

Three Stars

Big reveal was cliche but it was ok. Hopefully we get more into the meat and potatoes of the main arc now that Hyera has finally told Isoo about Seong Won. Why does Yoo Seung Ho face look so bloated???
Was this review helpful to you?
Sep 1, 2026

Three Stars

This may be an unpopular opinion but I think they (the writers) have stunted Isoo this season to focus of Hye Ra. I like her but I'm not a fan of her being the lead and yes I get she is the head detective. They have Isoo acting like he wasn't even a cop last season and helping to solve crimes. Like his instinct is gone or only surfaces mid crime and then is brushed aside only to prove he was actually right. Anyway, still invested though b/c I do love me some Ahn Bo Hyun.....I actually miss his hair from last seaon too!
Was this review helpful to you?
Aug 31, 2026

A good episode but wish there was not some…

A good episode but wish there was not some love trianble with Ju Ik, Hyu Gyu and Ji Na? Does she not know that they are brothers or related in someway??? Can she not tell that Ju Ik likes her? I don't like that "God" is being petty. The end of the ep pissed me off.
Was this review helpful to you?
Aug 30, 2026

Three Stars

Aside from the main story, what is the relationship between Ju Ik and Hyun Gyu? Are the brothers? I'm not understanding it. I may have missed something.
Was this review helpful to you?
Aug 30, 2026

Three Stars

The script/world building is getting a bit messy. She can't wish him to die but if he's the one, she loves the most he can??? Okay!! I did love the part where Tak was trying to fall in love with Doom. Even though this show is older reminded me of Boyfriend on Demand!! I was not OK with that doctor telling her brother about HER medical issue, but Korean doctor's clearly do not respect a person's right to privacy.
Was this review helpful to you?
Aug 29, 2026

Three Stars

Im not sure if I like the way Doom interferes with her daily life. I mean I get that's how the writer(s) choose to get them close but It's kind of annoying b/c he's mad that she doesn't react a certain way. But how is she supposed to act when she knows she's dying. I don't even want her to live at the end and I like her. The ""GOD" character is also quite bothersome.
Was this review helpful to you?
Aug 29, 2026

Four Stars

Really good pe. Started to explain a lot and it makes sense why Doom chose her. I almost cried after Tak started to understand Doom. Fate is Cruel... I'm sitting here thinking what would I do if I only had 100 days to live? OMG that married man is so ridiculous til the end. But her young male coworker really pissed me off b/c he was about to gossip about it after that jerk came to their office. Like WHAT???
Was this review helpful to you?
Aug 29, 2026

Three Stars

Ok first ep. I'm here for Seo In Guk b/c I have decided to watch everything that I can that's available to me streaming right now is US. This is on Tubi. This seems like it's going to be a slow urn. Doom is interesting in that it seems like he wants to be done being God's misery but what I found questionable is that he knows that Tak said what she said while she was drunk and the other people, he seems to approach are usually ne'er do wells or criminals so why did he pick her when she clearly is going thru something awful but seems like a good person??Side note - they the hell do Korean driver's just keep driving when they see someone in the damn street??? It's like they only care that the light turned green. This is the 2nd show Ive watched in the last few days where this has happened, and this show is from 2021 the other show is from 2026....

Read More

Was this review helpful to you?
Aug 25, 2026

Womp womp! Ji Yun is her own worst enemy and…

Womp womp! Ji Yun is her own worst enemy and the writer's having her acknowledge that doesn't make he more symathetic. She's a child and does not need to be in any relationship with Si Woo or anyone. Goodness!! This ep really pissed me off!
Was this review helpful to you?