News
Replying to 07Ksta • 19 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
How long is she going to play hard to get. He's the best guy she could wish for.
I was thinking watching ep 18 GR is just such a masochist / matyre😇 🤦🏻♀️ , just can’t figure out which one though . Hope the writers give her a break soon 😅
1 0
Replying to Areum • 20 days ago
Title Family Register
Now i see the vision y seri was casted. She fits the modeling role. Am glad their family matter is sorted n all…
Oh so relieved to read this 😅 Just catching up on a few episodes as I was behind and was very nervous with Do Hee having the upper hand and convincing hypocrite 2nd brother 😵💫🤦🏻♀️
1 1
Replying to Teens804 • 21 days ago
Title Family Register
Yes I suspected that once they were married SB would be clueless to all his family shannanigans and that sil saying…
💯
0 0
Replying to potatoes_uwu • 21 days ago
Title Family Register
IKR!! esp the oldest son, I thought he'd atleast suspect the taste is similar.
True
1 0
Replying to Teens804 • 23 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
No not just you, it didn’t click with me, I will have to rewatch slowly to see what I missed 🤔
True, it doesn’t help cramming the first episode because of busy schedule so will have to watch slower paced when I can chill and take it all in. Like what I see so far though 😍
0 0
Replying to Leah Asya • 23 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
why do i feel like there’s something missing in the 1 eps ? is it just me though?
No not just you, it didn’t click with me, I will have to rewatch slowly to see what I missed 🤔
1 2
Replying to Vniverse • 23 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade
Ummm. I gotta watch this slowly re-watch and read subs. Coz I am slow to understand I blink and scene is changed.
Me too, watched 1st episode just before going out and it all went over the top of my head 😳😵💫😅
1 1
Replying to potatoes_uwu • 25 days ago
Title Family Register
IKR!! esp the oldest son, I thought he'd atleast suspect the taste is similar.
Sadly you are correct about SB’s behaviour and 180 🤦🏻♀️
1 2
Replying to Areum • 25 days ago
Title Family Register
Seriously that dude was so desperate b4 mrg but now he doesn’t even care. How come her sons don’t knw mom’s…
Yes I suspected that once they were married SB would be clueless to all his family shannanigans and that sil saying she cooked the meal 😂😂😂 Stupid writing of plot , noone would seriously believe that 🤦🏻♀️
2 2
Replying to joetoca • 26 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
he is but still i am afraid of her ... specially when she is using her brain ...
😂True, her brain is faulty 🧐
2 0
Replying to joetoca • 27 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
h.sik is full of positive surprises . i like a lot how his character is written in the drama . first impression…
Yes surprise reveal today about h.sik 😳😎😅
1 0
Replying to Jyte12 • 27 days ago
Title Love on the Menu Spoiler
It's a 50-ep drama. Pace yourselves and save some anger for the future. Gyu-rim is selfless to the point of self-sabotage,…
Am I delusional, I somehow think Gyeol is their biological child despite the blood test etc, could it have been switched, could a switch at birth really have happened 🤔 I just know how these 50 ep drama reveals happen to not be suspicious of something along those lines 😅 What you say about GyuRim is true however in her beliefs at this scenario, what a strong character and she has raised all her family selflessly.
2 0
On The Ordinary Jackpot • 29 days ago
Title The Ordinary Jackpot
Loved everything about first 2 episodes and all the great positive comments here. Looking forward to a drama that is not just all about romance also, although I did like the character of his female work colleague drinking partner. I wonder if there is anything there ?
4 0
Replying to Vniverse • 29 days ago
Title The Ordinary Jackpot
Good start. Will give it some more episodes
Agree 😎👍
2 0
Replying to Teens804 • 29 days ago
Title OK! Let’s Get Divorced
Yes I agree that is whats going to happen. Personally I don’t think they make a good couple so I am hoping for…
True 👍
1 0
Replying to joetoca • 29 days ago
Title OK! Let’s Get Divorced
i still believe these 2 main leads never divorce , stay together and have a child .... how this gonna happen ...…
Yes I agree that is whats going to happen. Personally I don’t think they make a good couple so I am hoping for something a little unexpected for a change 🤔
0 2
Replying to Geminicoookie • Sep 10, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
What are the implications of perceiving something that has bl undertones as a bl? Is it going to harm the actors…
“yeah no shit sherlock” made me crack up, so fun reading these comments. Totally agree about behaviour of boys competing with eachother .
2 1
Replying to Nick_Fox • Sep 10, 2026
Title Four Hands, Two Sonatas
why can't people view a good friendship between 2 males as normal ......
Exactly 💯
3 0
Replying to lmangla • Sep 10, 2026
Title Family Register
JiHu is going to be even more hurt when he realizes why his parents are opposing Sabin's wedding to YeongJu. Both…
Oh sad but true 😢
0 0
On A Trap Called Desire • Sep 9, 2026
Title A Trap Called Desire
OMG 😳😱🫣 Mi Ran’s list of expendable human beings just tripled .
2 0

1