News
Replying to Deeyouth • 13 hours ago
Title The Ordinary Jackpot
Love the ending. Somehow the drama feels gentle and heartwarming. It’s about ordinary life, ordinary people…
Agree gentle and heartwarming feels 🤗
1 0
On The Ordinary Jackpot • 1 day ago
Title The Ordinary Jackpot
Excellent drama, really enjoyed this one 🙌👌👏❤️
6 0
Replying to Areum • 5 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
Now I just hate Gr’s screen time. She is just cringe 😬😬😬n annoying
Totally 💯 boring, cringe and annoying
0 0
On Love on the Menu • 5 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
I want to live in MuJin’s apartment and have him take care of me and cook me breaky and bring me camomile tea , what a caring cutie character he is 🥰🫠. Gyu Rim on the other hand is soooo 🙄🙄🙄 the martyrdom of her character is soooo boring 🥱
6 1
Replying to Kksdramas • 5 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
I was not expecting THAT to be the hidden dark secret of the family that HGY married into. Talk about going from…
I was so shocked also 😱 I thought they would be faking their status money wise, didn’t think it would be such a dysfunctional abusive family . I guess now thats why the son behaves so despicable towards her .
5 0
Replying to LilyTiger • 6 days ago
Title Against the Current
Yeah they don't know about XY chromosomes. If she's head 3 daughters, they probably think she cannot bear a son.…
Still one a day for 10 days might still be considered exhausting for some 🤭🫠
1 0
Replying to LilyTiger • 6 days ago
Title Against the Current
Yeah they don't know about XY chromosomes. If she's head 3 daughters, they probably think she cannot bear a son.…
😅 Imagine the poor guys exhaustion, it probably would deplete his resources with that many.
1 2
Replying to LilyTiger • 6 days ago
Title Against the Current
Yeah they don't know about XY chromosomes. If she's head 3 daughters, they probably think she cannot bear a son.…
Exactly 👍
1 0
Replying to Teens804 • 6 days ago
Title Against the Current
Isnt this agenda with ML’s how most recent Cdramas are portrayed. The list is too long to mention but my 🙄🙄🙄…
💯
0 0
Replying to Blueberries • 6 days ago
Title Against the Current
Blame Tong Hua 😭 100 days to enjoy your son, that's enough happiness 😭😭
Yep sure is in Cdrama land ,Why was I even complaining 😅
1 0
Replying to Dramas4me • 6 days ago
Title Against the Current
He was the 2nd brother.
Sure my mistake 👍 he seemed like a wiser older brother casting wise to me
0 0
On Against the Current • 6 days ago
Title Against the Current Spoiler
Why does the kind oldest brother always have to die , I was so sad when JinLan dies and does not even have some time to enjoy his son growing up 😭😭😭
5 5
Replying to Rofhiwa • 6 days ago
Title Against the Current
I am FURIOUS. And episodes 1 to 27 are the reason why.Because those 27 episodes are almost perfect television.…
Isnt this agenda with ML’s how most recent Cdramas are portrayed. The list is too long to mention but my 🙄🙄🙄 when this happens 😅
1 2
Replying to Teens804 • 9 days ago
Title Heaven and Earth
Great to know , thank you Corky 👍❤️
I am watching so many on Kokowa now, happy to add another one to chat to you about 👍😅
1 0
Replying to Teens804 • 9 days ago
Title Heaven and Earth
Great to know , thank you Corky 👍❤️
Thank you Corky, totally would have missed this one if you had not alerted me to it 🙏❤️
1 1
Replying to Big_Red_1011 • 11 days ago
Title Irreplaceable
I lowkey want her to end up with that guy. Her husband doesn’t seem right for her.
👍 are you liking this one ?
0 0
Replying to Eleison • 18 days ago
Title Against the Current
Viki only has up to Episode 21, so I can't catch up to where everyone else is, but I'm not super pleased to see…
I only just watched ep1 and you are correct, the Lins had a chance to warn the Shen’s but they chose not to especially the father Lin and Grandfather Lin, the boy Lin in my opinion could have secretly warned the Shens before they were exterminated somehow so early days for me .
1 0
Replying to Teens804 • 18 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
Yeah the dingdong behaviour is so tiresome as we know its a plot device to prolong the episodes 🫠😅
I’m likedingdong 🙄🙄🙄 WhytheTrope indeed your pfp is very aptly named 🫶
0 0
Replying to Teens804 • 18 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
Yeah the dingdong behaviour is so tiresome as we know its a plot device to prolong the episodes 🫠😅
😅👍🤝
1 0
Replying to Aera8 • 19 days ago
Title Love on the Menu
Huntae has spoken well again but he should have done so earlier instead of being terrified of upsetting his daughter…
Yeah the dingdong behaviour is so tiresome as we know its a plot device to prolong the episodes 🫠😅
3 5

1