Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 8 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 28
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 2, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Kksdramas • Aug 10, 2026
The actor playing her son Gueol is really good. He was also in Sorry Not Sorry where he was also very good.
Absolutely great little character and actor and love how he is smarter than his stoic mother 😅
4 0
Replying to ebonwilde • Jul 29, 2026
is it that i just pick bad dramas, or are there not many female-centric historical cdramas that are actually serious?…
All your suggestions are great 👍 Have loved all of these and wish we could have more like this.
1 0
Replying to ebonwilde • Jul 29, 2026
i love the story and the acting of the main leads so far, but yan fuzhi's voice is genuinely so irritating. i…
Absolutely agree about FuZhi’s voice and I was hoping for a serious historical drama but that it is not, especially with some of the characters. I do like the plot though so hopefully it will settle in for some political fun and games.
1 0
Replying to HJHofT17 • Jul 29, 2026
available now
😂 thanks I just noticed, definitely unexpected at this time of day, but exciting nonetheless 👌
1 2
On Dream to You • Jul 29, 2026
Title Dream to You Spoiler
I get it , but don’t get it 😳🙄🤷🏻‍♀️Why did SuBin exclude her, protecting yes maybe, but it was so hurtful and disrespectful, I thought he was smarter than that.So yeah get it but dont get it 😅
11 0
On Royal Betrothal • Jul 29, 2026
Ok great Viki is showing 3 episodes dropping today, which means tomorrow in my area because they usually drop late 👍
YouTube also has on Mangotv sight but no English subs incase anyone is interested.
0 4
On Family Register • Jul 29, 2026
Title Family Register Spoiler
Disappointed to see FL is the obvious choice for bone marrow transplant. Could the writers have not been a little more creative😳 🙄🤔
2 1
Replying to emotionallyevil • Jul 28, 2026
it’s the exact same translation format as any other verticals, I seriously have no idea why they decided to…
Oh I agree I don’t normally watch mini dramas or verticals and was quite surprised at the names. I definitely prefer the use of Chinese names as the English names throw off completely 😳🫣😅
1 0
Replying to Johanna Linnea Karlsson • Jul 27, 2026
I'm really trying with the FL this time, I feel like her face isn't very expressive, and this STARE thing really…
Actually agree, I am still waiting for a blockbuster release like for me the last wow one was The Double and you definitely need a great ML and FL casting to complement eachother. Hu Ye is doing a brilliant job holding my interest and entertainment expectations in this particular drama.
3 0
On The Shadow Sovereign • Jul 26, 2026
I really loved first episode and I can only watch on YouTube so the English subtitles made me laugh, the FL’s name is translated as Princess Aurora Ashford and so on for the rest of cast 😳 Is this a joke, hopefully they revert to the traditional Chinese names in next episodes 😅
3 3
Replying to Cesia Aozora • Jul 25, 2026
Yes! It seems like the scriptwriter wanted to create a 1vN romance, so they changed his character into a freak…
That is so good to know 🙏 How much better would the drama be if they had kept him like in the novel 🤔
1 0
Replying to Dramasama • Jul 25, 2026
omg that wonton scene killed me. that really backfired on ML 😭
It was excellent to watch, definitely backfired on him 😳🤭
1 0
Replying to Totoro888 • Jul 23, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
Empress dowager certainly is a suspect. Don’t know what her motives are though
Or even why he would allow her to do that to him, crazy writing 🤪
0 1
Replying to cosmiccosmetics • Jul 23, 2026
Seunghyun getting on his knees to Jeongwon's husband was.... idk I am really not feeling Seunghyun, who seems…
I prefer the Nas to the Chas also at this moment and that little Mai is a firecracker 🙄😅
2 0
Replying to Totoro888 • Jul 23, 2026
Empress dowager certainly is a suspect. Don’t know what her motives are though
I can’t believe what just happened in ep 26 especially with the Gu sister 😳🤦🏻‍♀️
0 3
Replying to Totoro888 • Jul 23, 2026
Empress dowager certainly is a suspect. Don’t know what her motives are though
Omg so early 😅
0 0
Replying to DaliaB • Jul 23, 2026
This sounds like a cute comfort drama with a little melo thrown in, I am also just happy to have Seok Jin on my…
I loved that drama also ❤️
5 0
Replying to Sweetpea Mama • Jul 23, 2026
Regionally licensed to Viki (delayed release).https://www.viki.com/tv/41624c-love-on-the-menu#episodes
Only 11 days to go Corky 👍 Its on my regions Viki also , yay 🎉
4 1