Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 28
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 2, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jul 13, 2026
Poor Xiao Wuyi was already suffering from the headache and the acupunture needles and Jiayu decided to story tell…
I could feel his pain in every aspect 😭🤗 poor guy
1 2
Replying to Xiang83 • Jul 13, 2026
Should the prediction be correct, Xie Jiayu will unfortunately be presiding over a funeral procession with Xiao…
Agree
1 0
Replying to Xiang83 • Jul 13, 2026
Should the prediction be correct, Xie Jiayu will unfortunately be presiding over a funeral procession with Xiao…
Good to know, I had read it was not based on a novel .
0 0
Replying to Xiang83 • Jul 13, 2026
Should the prediction be correct, Xie Jiayu will unfortunately be presiding over a funeral procession with Xiao…
💯 please let it be so 👍
1 0
Replying to Xiang83 • Jul 13, 2026
Should the prediction be correct, Xie Jiayu will unfortunately be presiding over a funeral procession with Xiao…
I am most definitely with you on this one 👍 We hopefully cannot go down the same 2ML trope again. As this is an original script hopefully all the 2ML predictions are just guesses and don’t eventuate. Feels for Riley Wang also. Nothing wrong with good friends supporting and succeeding together in a drama 😅
1 4
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jul 13, 2026
I hope it is okay to feel different, because to me, due to Neo's situation, the director has made a good choice…
Sadly for all of us Neo love his voice fans. You are correct though the VA does have a similar vibe so not too bad .
1 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jul 13, 2026
I hope it is okay to feel different, because to me, due to Neo's situation, the director has made a good choice…
I thought it sounded like Neo but not Neo so was a bit confused on VA, now I get it. What was his situation as Neo usually does hus own voice?
1 2
Replying to Ti02 • Jul 11, 2026
He is Prince Qi. That means he is half brother of the Emperor. But he also has a secret identity, I don't know…
True 😵‍💫😅
1 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jul 11, 2026
He is Prince Qi. That means he is half brother of the Emperor. But he also has a secret identity, I don't know…
Oh doubly excited to get into further episodes when I can , thank you for explaining 👍
1 0
Replying to Ti02 • Jul 11, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
He is Prince Qi. That means he is half brother of the Emperor. But he also has a secret identity, I don't know…
Its sad that all 2ML’s usually turn nasty trope because of love triangle, how can you stop loving someone as a best friend to ML especially if you are cast as 2ML 😭😭😭 Hope one day we get a great drama without this predictable scenario. Maybe this one , hahaha wishful thinking I know 🤔🫣😅
0 2
Replying to Ti02 • Jul 11, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart Spoiler
He is Prince Qi. That means he is half brother of the Emperor. But he also has a secret identity, I don't know…
Oh no way 😳😂 doesn’t FL love him and she is grand tutor’s daughter? Wow, not up to that bit but don’t mind a spoiler like this 👌👏😵‍💫
0 5
Replying to ta0412 • Jul 11, 2026
It's going to cost me twice the time for each episode, once to enjoy the amazing Xiao Wuyi and cinematography,…
Oh thats a great idea never thought of doing it like that 😅 just miss on beautiful scenes including cast when Im battling to keep up with the subtitles 🫩
1 0
Replying to Lala • Jul 9, 2026
In china they are releasing the drama on tencent normally, i'm not sure what happened on wetv or why they stopped…
Excellent thank you 🙏 👏 I wonder what the hold up was 🤔 Well definitely excited to watch the rest now.
1 0
Replying to Lala • Jul 8, 2026
In china they are releasing the drama on tencent normally, i'm not sure what happened on wetv or why they stopped…
Thank you for info, I have no idea why they stalled on Wetv at ep 14 either . YouTube now has ep 15 so maybe I can continue watching it there 👍
1 2
Replying to PaulUK • Jul 8, 2026
Agreed. As a guy I was like tell her, he was obviously two timing. And if she didn't know he had a GF she NEEDS…
Very sad when things like this happen .
0 1
Replying to PaulUK • Jul 8, 2026
Agreed. As a guy I was like tell her, he was obviously two timing. And if she didn't know he had a GF she NEEDS…
True 👍😅
1 0
Replying to PaulUK • Jul 8, 2026
Agreed. As a guy I was like tell her, he was obviously two timing. And if she didn't know he had a GF she NEEDS…
Totally agree, its not doing the new gf any favours not knowing she was the other woman. I would definitely want to know that. Love surfer boys character so far .
1 6
On Doctor on the Edge • Jul 7, 2026
I was a bit concerned watching ep 11 but I am happy I did, it was an excellent episode and everything and everyone is filling in the dots to the story nicely. Looking forward to the Governor getting what he deserves in final episode for the health and wellbeing of the community hopefully 👍
9 0
Replying to Seo • Jul 7, 2026
i also hope, all these things are clear up, if not in today's episode, then definately in EP7
👍🤞
0 0