Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 7 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: January 28
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 2, 2023
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Totoro888 • Jul 23, 2026
Empress dowager certainly is a suspect. Don’t know what her motives are though
How are you still up 😅😴but yes 👍
0 6
Replying to Kavzz07 • Jul 23, 2026
Exactly... I understand that this drama's men are all obsessed with love. But that reasoning given by Ning doesn't…
Exactly as you say, makes no sense at all
1 0
Replying to Shreya • Jul 23, 2026
What is wrong with these princes? Why would he do that? What kind of reasoning was that?? Dude😭😭
More to the point what is wrong with the writers 🤔 Who would actually believe that in those days a Prince would accept poison from someone who murdered his true love and say in effect, oh your smarter than me so I will die so you can succeed 🙄😂 Seriously 🤪
0 0
Replying to Totoro888 • Jul 23, 2026
Title Blossoms of Power Spoiler
Empress dowager certainly is a suspect. Don’t know what her motives are though
Isnt she also the one who poisoned ML as a child? So the novel readers say 🤔 The script can change here offcourse.
0 8
Replying to Nick_Fox • Jul 23, 2026
Episode 23..."You're bullying me again..."This man... I can't with him. 😂
He is the most fun watch ever 👍🥰😂
6 0
On Paper Dreams in Ink • Jul 22, 2026
The cinematography and aesthetics of this drama were beautiful, the paper making was interesting and the storytelling and cast were all excellent. Very happy I discovered this gem if a drama 👌🙌❤️
4 0
Replying to SeanFletcher • Jul 22, 2026
Finished Week 1: I think it’s the best start to a daily for a number of years. It is a very good cast, with…
True 👍
1 0
Replying to Teens804 • Jul 21, 2026
😅 Very wishful thinking, FL’s recently whether they are 16 or 26 have einstein like intelligence and gladiator…
True agree with you on these miraculously aquired skills especially 🙌👍😅😇
1 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Jul 21, 2026
I agreed with your points…and how the story seems overly simplistic…it’s an original script, and I can tell…
😂😇true
2 0
Replying to Megumi-H • Jul 21, 2026
I agreed with your points…and how the story seems overly simplistic…it’s an original script, and I can tell…
Totally agree with you 💯 very commercial and predictable especially for FL, ML and 2ML roles. Still HMH and RW are very watchable. Although RW is not so convincing as a villain he is too cute 🥰 😅
2 2
Replying to Teens804 • Jul 21, 2026
😅 Very wishful thinking, FL’s recently whether they are 16 or 26 have einstein like intelligence and gladiator…
Hi 👋 ❤️Exactly so, seems like a few people are noticing this new direction of cdramas 🤔
2 0
Replying to batatatamusic • Jul 21, 2026
Let's just say Min Hao is an absolute lovable fool—it's practically impossible not to like him. Better yet,…
😅 Very wishful thinking, FL’s recently whether they are 16 or 26 have einstein like intelligence and gladiator type strength. Hopefully this faze will pass in cdrama land . I am looking forward to the hinted at competency in generals, military strategy and a FL who is not smarter than everyone on the planet for a change. MinHao is also what is keeping me majority of the episodes. What other choices do we have currently?
4 5
Replying to Lailamajnun • Jul 21, 2026
Same here! You never know what he’ll do next! But then he gets serious..I love this character
Agree excellent character and portrayal by HeYu, never thought I would become such a fan of a character 👌❤️
5 0
Replying to Shreya • Jul 20, 2026
I don't know about ya'll but I'm genuinely enjoying the fillers so much. The plot is kind of meh but I actually…
His antics are what is keeping me entertained 👏😂 love this character
3 0
Replying to Sana • Jul 18, 2026
Afaik she was 17. And they kissed 10 times already. China is exploding about it. Drama's canceled. The whole crew…
😂😂😂👍👌
1 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jul 14, 2026
You are early today chingu?I usually saw u during my night time.I cannot wait to watch today's episodes too.What…
True, it was a bit cringe 😬 trying so hard to be all cute and innocent. It got a whole lot better as she grew up and married The Best General and husband in the world as far as supporting his wife and protecting her. Maybe try again and ff her teen years😅
1 0
Replying to Bloemetje22 • Jul 14, 2026
I found this gem, that is totally not hyped, and I really appreciate the topic. We are learning about quality…
So true 👍
1 0
Replying to BaekhyunoonaID • Jul 14, 2026
You are early today chingu?I usually saw u during my night time.I cannot wait to watch today's episodes too.What…
Case in point ZhangZiYi plays a 14 year old coming of age in The Rebel Princess in her 40’s. Absolutely wonderful production and actress did a fantastic job trying to be young , eager and naive but not same effect as a 17 year old playing a 16 year old. Aimi is definitely cast appropriately for this character 👍👌
1 2
Replying to Teens804 • Jul 13, 2026
I could feel his pain in every aspect 😭🤗 poor guy
Not only will he need a blindfold but earmuffs as well 😅
2 0