Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 18 days ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Saudi Arabia
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Birthday: March 12
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 16, 2013
On Prince of Lan Ling • Nov 6, 2019
Lan Ling Wang was a selfish lover who kept breaking his promises. Took the naive YXY out of her peaceful life and threw her into an endless misery.

I wish she would've taken the role of Divine Sorceress seriously and helped people by developing the villages around the country.
5 1
On The Eternal Love • Oct 29, 2019
I think I have an unpopular opinion on this drama.

I watched the second season by mistake thinking it was a continuous of ten miles of peach blossoms, then realized they were completely different dramas.


And they truly are, here the acting is so horrible and stiff as if I'm watching a children's play!
1 1
On Eternal Love • Oct 25, 2019
Title Eternal Love
Mark Chao's eyes acting should get an Oscar. Seriously it was on a different level, I could watch the drama with the whole screen covered except for his eyes.
14 1
Replying to Roe Empleo • Oct 21, 2019
from what i've read, Novoland started out as English translation for Jiu Zhuo (lit. Nine Provinces) as a convenient…
Thanks ????
0 0
On Sword of Legends Season 2 • Oct 18, 2019
I have mix feelings towards this drama. The storyline was good but I couldn't find myself liking any of the main leads excepts for Fairy. The side characters were more interesting and have deeper stories.

But what I liked the most was how lacking and crybaby the main lead is, as it was a refreshing change by presenting a more humane hero.
1 1
Replying to Blossom Lin • Oct 18, 2019
After 40 episodes, i can now say that I like the Korean version "Giant" much better than this Chinese version.…
thanks for the heads up
0 0
Replying to Roe Empleo • Oct 18, 2019
from what i've read, Novoland started out as English translation for Jiu Zhuo (lit. Nine Provinces) as a convenient…
thanks, but are the series related? or could just pick each at any order to watch?
0 2
Replying to Rajesh ch • Oct 18, 2019
I might get bashed here, but the healer is not really that unique some people even call it the best thriller Korean…
No worried, you're not alone. I couldn't even finish it
0 0
Replying to Euphoria • Sep 13, 2019
Ah Ya Long/Thanatos isn't that bad. (At least In the book) he actually respect her choices and didn't do anything…
thanks for the info =)
0 0
Replying to abee • Jun 9, 2019
Title Bloody Romance Spoiler
honestly.......... no.she eventually got more powerful (more gu insects in her body, learned secret martial arts…
Actually she changes, as far as I remember she killed 3 people in the last couple of episodes.
1 0
On Bloody Romance • Jun 9, 2019
And when I thought I ran out of great Wuxia dramas, this gem was discovered.

Wan Mei and Chang An, a pair of characters rare in Wuxia. Mature and well-developed relationship.
3 0
On Her Private Life • May 30, 2019
The drama should have ended by episode 15, I don't see any reason to add a pointless subplot in the last episode as everything was already wrapped up today!
5 0
On Top Star Yoo Baek • Apr 12, 2019
I'm a big fan of Somin in Running Man, but her acting in this drama and especially her forced accent were disappointing.
2 0
Replying to TDevil • Dec 4, 2018
Title Ever Night
Nirvana in Fire is the best chinese drama and is has a rating of 9.2. Anything for 9.0 is very rare. We'll see…
I'm hesitant to watch this partially because the actors are too young and it hasn't finished yet.
1 0