anyone else ever goes into an episode and is like "oh yes its the episode where one of them asks to break…
yep, I honestly was expecting it by ep 9 solved by 10 and since it didnt happen I thought we had skipped it but then....grandma. its one theme I hope would dissappear ( in kdrama? yeah right!)?
yeah ep 9 and 10 are weak. We dont get to see ML-FL enough, they are NOT working hard on the first ghost she saw,…
I agree, with these being the weakest. I felt minhwan shined a bit more as a villain today but too little too late and the aunt and cousins situation was a bit anticlimactic so was hoping for some cuteness overload which sadly didnt happen. they had been such a mature couple today was the first time they felt fake
Yang Sejong’s charm is declining for me. Is it because his face looks kinda bloated? Then again, the last time…
a good empathy exercise before writing these appearance posts would be to look at oneself from 6 years ago and think if we are where we want to be, we have done what we want to do and if we look how we want to look and if time has been gracious and allowed us to say yes to at least one of them, we can give grace to others we, in our limited insight of their life and struggles/ wins, perceive might answer differently. not every thought needs a forum
ep 10 was...different? I think out of all the ep so far, this has been my least favorite. it was a great one for minhwan villainous side to finally show, we had ppl for everyone 😂 and we had extremely cute scenes from our main couple. that being said...i felt ganguk trying so hard and being happy in love and yeri meeting his happiness only sometimes or barely reacting made the scenes loose some of its shine...I'd expect it more towards the first episodes not the last 4 after both confessed. and, sure everything revolves around reina situation and she has a lot on her mind but some more excitement would be appreciated.
aaaanyway, I say its the one I liked the least but still it was such a good episode! eagerly waiting for the last 2...i would love for this to be 16 though!
The romance feels one-sided at times and its like we keep watching the same scenes over and over again… He says…
tbh ep 10 was the first I felt this :( specially after the proposal I thought she would be more open with showing not so much touching for obvious reasons
I’m not gonna lie. The chemistry…is really low for me. I feel like it’s hard to create tension when the…
ohh hard disagree, the chemistry and their relationship has increased exponentially the tension and romantic moments. and this coming from her avoiding all contact
Also theory. Ji hwans ghost is the one that haunted yeo ri’s ex fiancé. I think he can’t move on because…
he definitely is, same clothes from ep 1. also i rewatched ep 1 and hadn't notice his silhouette when they're talking and he touches her hand! so creepy
excuse me!!! the level of cuteness and closeness these 2 have i was grinning non stop. I guess tomorrow it'll be cuteness overload. love love love this mature, organic love story.
when i started this drama I had commented one thing and I followed it throughout so that I could enjoy watching…
and that is...a bad thing? questioning is not a bad thing nor does it tamper my enjoyment. I think youre missing the point, im merely trying to understand how does this amnesia, which is the whole premise for their relationship, works. nothing else. I am aware im not watching a documentary nor its my desire to have pure realism, i do enjoy romcoms after all, so im not questioning the other questionable items I don't mind them. but this amnesia thing is so flimsy that if this was anyone other than jung hae in...it can easily be a horror story.
when i started this drama I had commented one thing and I followed it throughout so that I could enjoy watching…
nah..that thing is acceptable in fantasy mostly and everywhere else to some extent but here...its a genuine question is this normal amnesia? because so far thats the premise but its the weakest item as well. so I can enjoy watching but that doesn't mean accepting all or forgetting i have a brain... its ok to question
I don't think the storyline is a 10. In my opinion, the plot/storyline is easily the weakest part of this drama
enjoyment doesn't mean accepting all though. and yes, i expected her to google herself because if she looked for piece of tuna she saw 3 seconds on the TV and was "her style" and send a huge message to her friend to learn the truth...its really not so wild to expect her to look for herself
its one theme I hope would dissappear ( in kdrama? yeah right!)?
they had been such a mature couple today was the first time they felt fake
not every thought needs a forum
that being said...i felt ganguk trying so hard and being happy in love and yeri meeting his happiness only sometimes or barely reacting made the scenes loose some of its shine...I'd expect it more towards the first episodes not the last 4 after both confessed.
and, sure everything revolves around reina situation and she has a lot on her mind but some more excitement would be appreciated.
aaaanyway, I say its the one I liked the least but still it was such a good episode! eagerly waiting for the last 2...i would love for this to be 16 though!