Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 12 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 2, 2018
On The Early Spring • 3 days ago
im on ep 12..if one of them at least talked we would have a much better drama. goes to show regardless of age...love and ego makes everyone immature.
3 2
On The WONDERfools • 7 days ago
this was genuinely such a fun drama with great actions sequences and a dorky lovable cast.
I thought actors were absolutely amazing and CEW is so handsome. I don't know why he was extra handsome here just needed to share πŸ˜…
5 0
On My Dearest Assassin • 23 days ago
good one at times it got very bloody which is what you expect but normally the villains get the worst of it right? here....i don't think thats tbe case so it does leave you with a bit of unsatisfactory feeling.
0 0
On Wild Sing • Sep 6, 2026
Title Wild Sing
This was so much fun! I laughed so much from start to finish 🀣
2 0
Replying to Notawe • Sep 5, 2026
I tried, I really did, but towards the end of the 9th episode I could not take the female lead anymore. I scored…
I stopped watching because of the FL as well. I originally thought it was the character but unfortunately I know realize I don't like this actress or the roles she chooses. loved seo in guk but I just couldn't continue
3 0
Replying to vincenzo cassano • Sep 3, 2026
2 years later and only few months away from entering 2027, people still fighting over it 😭😭some of y'all…
its crazy...i loved it so I find myself coming back to the series and to this page every so often BUT people that didn't like it? where do they find the time? the energy... but they don't let go...🀯
6 0
On Shadow Love • Aug 29, 2026
Title Shadow Love
I dunno, there is something just so sexy about Cheng Lei...thats my comment
13 0
Replying to Jiejie • Aug 27, 2026
ep 33 LOL Tian is 58?He looks 70
πŸ˜… part of the act for early retirement?
4 0
Replying to chips ahoy • Aug 27, 2026
I had really high hopes based on the summary. I immediately thought this is related to cooking 😭A lot of melodrama…
πŸ€¨πŸ˜… I think you totally tricked yourself when reading the summary or your brain subconsciously wanted you to see it. Anyway hope you give it a chance and enjoy it! πŸ§‚
2 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 27, 2026
finished it in 3 days. I thought it was very well done, the story kept me engaged with its twists and turns and twists and at the same time we had very complex characters not usual unnecessary extra stories.
I really enjoyed the acting but my main shout outs go to DYX, his eye acting, poses and character evolution were top notch. I suffered and rooted for him 36 eps and would do it again and WZR Madam Yu, I hadn't seen her in another drama but I absolutely hated her, the tone, the stillness, the eyes... she was such a terrifying classy villain and so so cunning.
Anyway highly recommend it.
12 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 26, 2026
it took me iterally 2 days to reach episode 30. can we have some happiness please?? dear God I detest the yu family but the son...the son agh!!!! 🀒
6 0
Replying to JulySnow2 • Aug 25, 2026
People giving 1-6 star ratings πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’Oh come on now, it's not THAT bad!I understand the disappointment…
I think they can feel that way but also...feels like they are in the hate train and cant be sure if half of them really saw the series. such repetitive comments...
3 0
Replying to LucyL • Aug 25, 2026
What made Spooky in Love a masterpiece for you? You gave it a 10 which implies it is masterpiece material with…
ah i see, thank you for clarifying its genuine. what did you rate it?
hmm to answer your question I guess you can refer back to my many really likes, being happy, the acting and other things I added in my original comment and the other comment of seeing flaws and still enjoy the whole. also...i think you use 10 to name something exclusively a masterpiece and such a term varies from person to person. to share a bit more a 10 for me...sure can be a masterpiece or something I really really really enjoyed while others didn't but that I will look back on fondly and will most probably watch again or have watched again.
i think my answer is not what you are hoping to hear because you expect no criticism when giving a 10 so may I suggest a survey with the specific questions you have and open it to a lot more people so you have a broader view? maybe add what are the requirements for a masterpiece in your view and see how it compares? i genuinely hope your only requirement for giving something a 10 is that you don't have criticism...cause that might be exhausting
0 0
Replying to LucyL • Aug 24, 2026
What made Spooky in Love a masterpiece for you? You gave it a 10 which implies it is masterpiece material with…
🀨 did you not read my comment? im sorry but I cant tell if youre genuine or trying to pick a fight. I liked it and while you define a masterpiece as no ifs or and blah...i am not so limited, I consider a variety of items and decide based on that. one can see the flaws and still love the result.
2 2
Replying to ciudaddedios • Aug 24, 2026
Title Doona!
I think it is, if you like angst. YSJ is so damn adorable in this one
I liked both, very different
0 0