Quantcast

Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 30
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: December 2, 2018
Replying to tutu_91 • Aug 15, 2026
Title Our Sticky Love Spoiler
I don't think the storyline is a 10. In my opinion, the plot/storyline is easily the weakest part of this drama
this!! I was like she was going insane looking for the truth, she gets the name and she didn't Google it?? at all??
1 4
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 15, 2026
no but seriously I need some clarity with amnesia is it possible to remember flirting, designer brands and just be ok with a relationship you didn't know about and were convinced it was fake from one moment to the other? im having a hard time with her character
5 8
Replying to Platinum Fox • Aug 14, 2026
This is a romcom with a side dish of horror and is based on the kmovie Spellbound. It is not an investigative…
and...synopsis aside the drama poster hardly screams supernatural case solving drama...for me it has always shown supernatural romance
2 0
Replying to Heidi123 • Aug 14, 2026
Am falling in love with Yang Se Jong's acting here in a light fluffy romance comedy. Park Eun Bin is her usual…
he is SUPERB! in all his dramas I find myself swooning, great great acting and so handsome and charming
8 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 13, 2026
I think they are using the amnesia item too loose or too flimsy with the whole i don't see designer so I don't believe you...overall makes the FL not likeable and just plain rude
2 0
Replying to Pmod718 • Aug 12, 2026
His kisses in Doona are still living rent free in my head.
Just finished that one...man, he was so sexyyyyyy
3 0
On Doona! • Aug 12, 2026
Title Doona!
there is no way this is a 7.6 drama. I give it a solid 8.5 because its a good heart wrenching story about loneliness, love and growing up. i would rate it 9 but i seriously think the last episode didnt need to be so cryptic. still really enjoyed the story, acting and aesthetic.
7 0
On Doona! • Aug 12, 2026
Title Doona!
im on ep 5 and its good. not sure where the hate comes from yet
3 1
Replying to kaisoda • Aug 12, 2026
Oh the glow up of ma gang wook is insane. Man was already drop dead gorg. Now He is just looking 10x more handsome…
for real!! its insane
4 0
Replying to Immiran • Aug 12, 2026
Is he stoic?I watched him in something in the rain, one spring night, Love Next Door, and he always had a smile…
but he always plays the quiet, no emotion guy until he is finally in a relationship. I just wished he showed emotion before he gets the girl...
1 0
On Our Sticky Love • Aug 11, 2026
ok! I've been looking forward to this one. the only thing I hope is JHI breaks away from the quiet stoic yet in love type that he always does in romance, I love his acting so I hope he has range in here
0 2
Replying to moon_mintae47 • Aug 11, 2026
Nah tbh I don’t think it’s really good, at first it seemed like it’d be interesting and exciting but it…
youre entitled to your opinion but I strongly disagree with you
7 0
Replying to fujoshisan • Aug 10, 2026
i want her to be an old style gangster-boss....the robinhood type of gangsters 😆😆😆😆😆
I want this too!
2 0
Replying to taeriyaki15 • Aug 10, 2026
I saw a post in X:"Ganguk saved Cheon Yeori’s number as 102 💗"Because Yeori name in korean 여리.…
omg! cuteness, thank you. I adore this dork in love
10 0
Replying to bidulgi • Aug 10, 2026
is it just me who thinks there's more to kangwook's family..? idk, in ep1 at the temple, halmeoni had two !!!…
I also think the family is wealthy and he doesn't want to rely on it or show off. apart from the goons, the fashion, the car to jeju, the shaman she visits and the huge property the grandma has, he has made a couple comments like work not being the only thing he has, his elite career and the overall way he carries and dresses gives me an idea he knows wealth.
7 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 9, 2026
ep 8 comedy, romance, vibes, feels and all was amazing!!! 4 more to go and can honestly say this is getting stronger and has a nice flow as we approach the final stage. also...can I just say how refreshing it is to see a mature healthy relationship based on genuine care and attraction that just keeps growing the more they know each other
8 0