Celebrity Replying to Tsuki77 • Aug 3, 2026
Title Spooky in Love Spoiler
im watching ep 6 again and...
Ma Gang Uk totally went back for that kiss! π
12 5
On Spooky in Love • Aug 3, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
im watching ep 6 again and...
1 6
Replying to Deeyouth • Aug 3, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
In this case it makes sense. Yeo Ri is still afraid to touch him and giving him the curse (again). So the accidental…
agreed and it was done in a realistic clumsy way.
8 0
Replying to Good Grief • Aug 3, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
I am enjoying this drama very much. Unfortunately the clichΓ©s are getting too thick, otherwise I would rate it…
childhood fated marriage? in this one? maybe i missed something.
0 4
Replying to Vniverse • Aug 3, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Slip & kiss isn't surprising lol
I loved that it was clumsy and cute. no one got slapped, no one stopped talking or ghosting the other just pure concern and happiness when remembering. cliche but refreshing
4 0
Replying to KimcheeLover • Aug 2, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
I love this series--can't wait for next week πBut let me get this straight: So our ML had a car accident where…
π
π€£ I mean its a series where the FL sees ghosts and has a curse..while I believe in them...realism isn't what they're going for here. Also love the series BTW
8 2
Replying to Masterxys • Aug 2, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
just skipping every sml scene
I don't mind them, he is a great actor ( this being his first villain role apparently) they're needed for the plot and the leads are so into each other that its funny.
5 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 2, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
I am here every week after every episode just to say how much i adore this show. the leads are amazing, they are cute caring oddballs and its just so endearing watching them fall in love AND watching them realize that they're falling in love. The problems and conflicts will happen but they are so eager to be together that they will fight together. ahhh truly love the show β€οΈ
15 0
Replying to Pmod718 • Aug 2, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
I think thatβs why Iβm in a drama slump because I want to rewatch these episodes instead of starting to watch…
ah yes, you get me! I was lucky to find My Dearest and that kept me very engaged but now...i really think I might start them again tomorrow π
2 0
On Sold Out on You • Aug 2, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
I love Kim Bum but his role here feels completely unnecessary
5 1
On Sold Out on You • Aug 2, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
I get the sister...but also the sister!! π‘
3 0
Replying to ath • Aug 2, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
guys how's the chemistry btw the leads??
perfect blend of slow feeling awareness from two very caring and lovable leads
0 0
Replying to Flashtone • Aug 2, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Kdramas have def reached their peak, itβs downhill from here but I will still watch out of habit
tbf we get a lot, a lot more series each year than we did 10 or 20 years ago. series are also shorter, audience attention span is at its all time low, and they want instant gratification. I still think we can find gems here and there but unfortunately to produce what is demanded quality has suffered.
0 0
Replying to Erinaasoo • Aug 2, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Yo that flying kick killed me bruh πππππβ¦.. pure embarrassment π
I laughed so much! everyone's reaction was hilarious
3 0
On Spooky in Love • Aug 2, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
is anyone else rewatching the previous episodes or its just me? π
7 2
Replying to bebop_blues • Aug 2, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
Every character in every drama who has ever had a dead phone needs to buy a power bank for real! Pissing me off…
oh absolutely π€£π€£ but they usually space the dead battery a couple episodes not every single one and multiple times in one same episode π
2 1
On Spooky in Love • Aug 2, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
I absolutely loved this new episode! laughed, the feels and the leads are amazing. YSJ I am more in love every minute π
7 0
On Sold Out on You • Aug 1, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
π€£ she needs to buy a power bank...seriously
2 3
Replying to matchalatte • Aug 1, 2026
Title Sold Out on You
it's only for the earlier episodes..i had the same reaction with ahs's character when i first started the show…
currently on ep 6, its actually fun and cute so far
1 1
On My Dearest Part 2 • Aug 1, 2026
Title My Dearest Part 2
such a beautiful drama. masterpiece indeed
5 0