Editorials
Replying to Kkura • Aug 17, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
Gay people exist and dramas depicting them wonβt stop so get over it π
It's hilarious to see how butthurt people get with just the mere mention of LGBT being in every single platform. I don't need your statistics smartass. I know there are millions of gay people in Korea, nothing new there. Wtf is even your point? Stop pointing the obvious smarty-pants. Everything is controversial with these freaks LMAO. What a toxic community MDL has π
2 6
Replying to Shen Li • Aug 17, 2024
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
This is how she looks, she looks like a male with lots of make up. Not even pretty but keeps marketing about how…
I guess you're handsome enough to be able to judge huh?
1 0
Replying to iloveoppa • Aug 16, 2024
Title Love Scout
I think December is just the date they put when they don't know the actual release date
Noooooooo π’
0 0
Replying to KEY • Aug 16, 2024
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
I already requested to replace the picture with baobei's new liby endorsement picture. Idk what's taking them…
They'll reject it. I've requested so many times to replace pictures of some actors and all they keep blabbering about is how it is denied and blah! Blah!
1 0
Replying to Kkura • Aug 16, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
Gay people exist and dramas depicting them wonβt stop so get over it π
It won't stop,true, but here it might. And that's all I'm hoping for
2 8
On Dilraba Dilmurat • Aug 16, 2024
Person Dilraba Dilmurat
MDL has the poorest taste in pics lol! This actress is one of the most beautiful Chinese actresses out there yet this pic looks nothing like her
8 11
lo_ve • Aug 16, 2024
Article Han Ji Min and Jannabi's Choi Jung Hoon are in a relationship!
As a fan of Noona romance I'm squealing right now lol
0 0
Replying to kenny • Aug 16, 2024
Title In Your Dreams
I have dm'ed you the link.
Plz dm the link as well
0 0
On Yoo Ah In • Aug 15, 2024
Person Yoo Ah In
Such a shame you know, a very versatile and talented actor caught in a scandal and his career ruined and I don't want to jinx it for him but with all the stuff going on in his life,the loss of his father and everything can drive a person to suicide,yet rapist actors return to the screen and strive back again despite being mediocre actors. I'm literally tired of seeing their mediocre acting in screen and had hoped they'd stayed forgotten because of thier scandal but we see them in every drama while this talented actor is the one being forgotten. Life is unfair
11 1
On The Best Thing • Aug 14, 2024
Title The Best Thing
2025 seems so far away π’
4 0
Replying to The Best Thing • Aug 14, 2024
Title The Best Thing
Replying to deleted comment
Holy uffff!!! I'm blushing already. π€ Is it getting hot here? Lol! π‘οΈβ¨οΈπ₯΅
3 0
Replying to aliferous • Aug 14, 2024
Title The Best Thing
π Now that i read the synopsis of this drama i remember reading some where that this drama was going to have…
What scandal?
0 1
On Love Scout • Aug 14, 2024
Title Love Scout
Why did they have to push it till December ππ« it seems to far away
0 2
On Cinderella at 2 AM • Aug 14, 2024
Title Cinderella at 2 AM
Yasss! Another noona romance! Can't wait! The more age difference the better asdfghj.
5 0
Replying to ali • Aug 14, 2024
Title Cinderella at 2 AM
Why does it looks like all the females in comment section are complaining about age difference and males are defending…
Well I'm a female and I ain't complaining about the age gap. I love noona romance big time
2 0
Replying to ciudaddedios • Aug 13, 2024
Article Shin Hye Sun, Lee Jin Wook, Kang Hoon, Jo Hye Joo's "To My Hye Ri" Reveals Premiere Date
If Shin Hye Sun is ugly then i must really love ugly! Keep up the good work! ;)
Right! We all must love ugly
0 0
On Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born • Aug 13, 2024
Title Jeongnyeon: The Star Is Born
Lmao they cut the lesbian character from here. Good ridince. Gay stories are everywhere lately even in kids entertainment which is getting old to watch tbh. Finally something refreshing to watch
7 20
Replying to Flower castle • Aug 7, 2024
Title Serendipity's Embrace
Itβs not that she hasnβt improved over time, itβs your lack of taste worsening over time π
Hahaha ππ€£
2 0
On Romantics Anonymous • Aug 6, 2024
Title Romantics Anonymous
Sounds like a depressing mess and I ain't a fan of Japanese dramas, yet, I'm so eager to check this out only for HHJ. As a fan I'll be checking it out because anything she is in makes even shity dramas worth the watch
10 9
Replying to hwangheetaegreenflagbf • Aug 2, 2024
Person Choo Young Woo
When I saw Brave Citizen, I thought Lee Jun Young was this dude π
They must be each other's doppelgangers π
5 0