Editorials
Replying to Held in the Lonely Castl • Jul 31, 2024
Title Mr. Sunshine
lmaoo then you probably were not paying attention
What does WAHDH mean anyhow?
0 1
Replying to Held in the Lonely Castl • Jul 31, 2024
Title Mr. Sunshine
lmaoo then you probably were not paying attention
I'm reading it, it's bad for my eyes for I can't take your comment seriously. Also it's "You're not" with apostrophe, not "Your not" I can't believe you edited your comment yet still effed it up.
0 3
Replying to Held in the Lonely Castl • Jul 31, 2024
Title Mr. Sunshine
lmaoo then you probably were not paying attention
Yes,hurry and edit your comment to fix your spelling before anyone sees it, lmaoo!
0 5
Replying to Held in the Lonely Castl • Jul 31, 2024
Title Mr. Sunshine
lmaoo then you probably were not paying attention
Yes, I'm "alliwed sat bad things about this drama" LMAO ๐คฃ
0 7
Replying to moonchild • Jul 27, 2024
Person Im Se Mi
I mean, how do you expect her to look like?... Though she could easily pass as 28-32.
I thought she was around my age tbh, mid 20s or even younger. Heck! These Korean ladies are gorgeous and forever young
1 0
Replying to moonchild • Jul 27, 2024
Person Im Se Mi
I mean, how do you expect her to look like?... Though she could easily pass as 28-32.
I thought she was around my age tbh, mid 20s or even younger. Heck! These Korean ladies are gorgeous and forever young
2 0
On Choo Young Woo • Jul 27, 2024
Person Choo Young Woo
I thought this was lee jun young lol!
5 4
Replying to Carleigh_Barleigh • Jul 26, 2024
Title Wonderful World
If they had gotten together in the end, I would have rated this higher๐๐
So damn true
2 0
Lily Alice • Jul 26, 2024
Article Production Company of "River Where the Moon Rises" Wins Against Ji Soo's Former Agency
Just when the actor had started to become great at his roles and acting. He began super bland acting and had started to get better yet it all got screwed up. Such a shame you know ๐
1 0
Replying to Sirloin • Jul 24, 2024
Title Eve
Lmao i think his character is more of a vanilla dude but agreed the actor is gorgeous.
Imo I felt his character was way more interesting to watch than the horny Frog face ml who only thought of humping because he saw some kinky stuff on the dresser room and got turned on by that shit. ML was such a weirdo,but yessss! The actor for the SML is gorgeous asdfghj. I could see his gorgeous face all daaaaayyyy! ML in the other hand was a no no for me. He ruined my watching experience
1 0
Replying to Vader • Jul 23, 2024
Title Perfect Family
What else airs in August?
Cool! Will add it to my PTW list
0 0
On Golden Fish • Jul 23, 2024
Title Golden Fish
Sweet home Alabamaaaaa ๐
3 0
lo_ve • Jul 23, 2024
Article Han Ji Min and Lee Joon Hyuk to possibly work together in a new romance K-drama
2 attractive actors paired together. Couldn't ask for more, ufff! They'd be burning up the screen
0 0
On Perfect Family • Jul 23, 2024
Title Perfect Family
Kim Myung Soo as a detective role will be a sweet candy bar that drools rainbows to my eyes. He's so cute asdfghjk
2 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Jul 23, 2024
Title Perfect Family
August is definitely my month ๐
What else airs in August?
0 3
On Perfect Family • Jul 23, 2024
Title Perfect Family
I'm a check this out
2 0
On Wonderful World • Jul 23, 2024
Title Wonderful World
So far in episode 4 and the FL actress is amazing. I can sense her pain and agony. She's really good. She is portraying her role with perfection
4 0
On Jeon Yeo Been • Jul 23, 2024
Person Jeon Yeo Been
Horrible acting in Vincenzo. Almost dropped that shit because of her
0 0
On Kim Kang Woo • Jul 22, 2024
Person Kim Kang Woo
Handsome and talented actor. Will definitely be checking out his future projects
4 0
On Kim Nam Joo • Jul 22, 2024
Person Kim Nam Joo
A very good underated actress. After seeing her in Wonderful World she left me in awe. Her presence in that drama was astounding. Every spectrum of her emotions made me really believe her character was in so much pain and agony. She was brilliant in that drama. Her classy aura and her visuals are amazing as well. To bad talented actresses like herself barely has dramas, meanwhile overated actors that don't even know how to act have over 3 dramas a year. Life is so damn unfair ๐ข Will definitely follow the rest of her works.
3 3