Editorials Replying to NoMaD24 • Jul 22, 2024
Person Kim Nam Joo
Its in the bio... She semi retired to be a full-time housewife and mom.
A devoted mom and wife I see.
0 0
Replying to DyingtobeinKorea • Jul 22, 2024
Person Kim Nam Joo
KIM NAMJOO! WOW! She's impressive. I've only seen her in Misty and honestly I did not like the drama that much…
I agree with what you day,Misty was not .y cup of tea but wonderful world,she blew it out of the world. She was amazing in that
1 0
Replying to rugged • Jul 21, 2024
Title Ever Night
Am I the only person who finds the first episode of Chinese drama's usually confusing? It's not until I have watched…
Same,It happened with me with The Blue whisper. At first I had zero idea what was going on in the first couple episodes till episode 3 and on
1 0
Replying to Praise • Jul 20, 2024
Title Family by Choice
Hopefully this won’t disappoint me like its counterpart “Go Ahead”…
Was the Chinese version bad for it to disappoint? I haven't seen the Chinese version yet but planning to, don't want to be disappointed as well
0 2
On Wang Xing Yue • Jul 19, 2024
Person Wang Xing Yue
He's my first Chinese crush. And I can't believe he's just one year younger than me. It can work 😂
11 0
Replying to fuji777 • Jul 18, 2024
Title Mentalese Express
It's on YouTube now if you haven't watched it yet.https://youtu.be/wAciGWokkwY?si=cIDVx-MGyWDirwmN
Thanks 🙏 I'll check it out
1 0
Replying to Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun • Jul 15, 2024
Title Arthdal Chronicles: The Sword of Aramun
Replying to deleted comment
Same with Shin SE Kyung,she ruins every godamn drama with her resting bitch face and acting
0 1
Replying to Mariaaa13 • Jul 11, 2024
Person Jo Jung Suk
yes the best kiss scene of 2024 so far ... there are other good ones but they don't top this one .. after this…
Was going to watch captivating the king sometime ago but I'm not a fan of Shin Se Kyung so decided to not watch it,but if he kissed great there of course I'll be watching 😂 Jealousy incarnate does have one of the best kisses. I was so damn jealous of the FL actress. What a lucky bitch 😂
0 1
Replying to Lune • Jul 11, 2024
Person Park Ki Woong
omg same here he stole the show for me i was just waiting for his scenes especially with sa hee (Park Ji-hyun)…
Indeed! We kicked Cha Eun Woo to a curb to simp for this guy instead. 😂
1 1
Replying to Vader • Jul 11, 2024
Title Through a Lens Darkly
I want to know too,does it have romance?
Let's wait and see
0 0
Replying to Mariaaa13 • Jul 11, 2024
Person Jo Jung Suk
yes the best kiss scene of 2024 so far ... there are other good ones but they don't top this one .. after this…
Which drama has the best kiss scene with him? Tell me so I can go and imagine myself I'm the one he's kissing. I know I'm a wEirdo for saying that but let me drown in my delusion 😂
0 3
Replying to 73n5h1k015h173 • Jul 10, 2024
Title Through a Lens Darkly
Is it worth watching? Thx
I want to know too,does it have romance?
0 2
On Through a Lens Darkly • Jul 10, 2024
Title Through a Lens Darkly
When will they sub this?
0 0
On My Strange Hero • Jul 9, 2024
Title My Strange Hero
Jo Bo Ah was such a damn lucky BITCH!!! To have both hotness hunks as her love interest in the drama.asdfggh What a lucky BITCH!!! YSH and KDY were so damn hot and handsome in this. Damn!!!! This drama might have fall flat on it's ass but those two actors made a good treat to my eyes 🥰🥰😍
2 1
On Kwak Dong Yeon • Jul 9, 2024
Person Kwak Dong Yeon
Fell in love with him since the first time I saw him in Vincenzo 😍Such a hunk hotness fresh tasty meat. And when I saw him and Yo Seung Ho in My strange Hero. I almost fell over seeing those two hunks. How could Jo Bo Ah even keep her feelings at bay with these two attractive guys as her love interest ufff!!! I wouldn't ever be fit as an actress because I'd totally swoon and forget I'm even acting the moment I'd ever interact with him. 😍😍😍Call me a wEirdo but this is human simping going on
5 1
Replying to PalmaRose • Jul 9, 2024
Person Yoo Seung Ho
Handsome face, deep voice, outstanding acting skill.. he can't be real
Hands off! He's mine
0 0
On Yoo Seung Ho • Jul 9, 2024
Person Yoo Seung Ho
He is really good in romance so I wish he could do more of that genre. I get he wants to be versatile but I die to see those puppy eyes and his hot kisses 🥰🥰
1 0
Replying to Krille D • Jul 5, 2024
Person Han So Hee
She's so cute, i wonder if she dates her fans.
You talk as of you've got a chance with her 😜
10 0
Replying to Sadeem • Jul 5, 2024
Person Jo Jung Suk
Talented and so fucking hot 😩😍
Agreed!
0 0
On Jo Jung Suk • Jul 5, 2024
Person Jo Jung Suk
A HELL OF A GOOD KISSER and may I add HOT!!! A really talented actor that doesn't shy away from delivering great kissing scenes. Those actresses are so damn lucky. Wish I could be in their shoes Ufff!!!! And did I also already mentioned he's HOT??? Lol
5 5